Cindy McCain: Calling out The View

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Last edited:
Now THAT would make a great Saturday Night Live skit!

I would die laughing if they had one with John McCain in a house and he's lost. He's wandering around like it was a horror movie and then Cindy shows up and tells them this is their 12th one.

:rofl:

I guess the whining never ends with them does it?

Do they think they get a free ride right to the white house front door?

I'm astounded that they seem to be of the impression that they can say anything they want and no one will question them.... that's more of the same from the Bush years too... for 8 years no one questioned bush in the media...I guess McCain thought they'd do the same for him...however, they see what happened last time...

Oh please. "No one questioned Bush in the media". You're joking, right?

And you must not remember the Clinton years, or you wouldn't speak so stupidly of the press giving free rides.

I guess the whining never ends with them does it?

Do they think they get a free ride right to the white house front door?

I'm astounded that they seem to be of the impression that they can say anything they want and no one will question them.... that's more of the same from the Bush years too... for 8 years no one questioned bush in the media...I guess McCain thought they'd do the same for him...however, they see what happened last time...

That's it , dammit. You figured the whole thing out. :(

Oh please. "No one questioned Bush in the media". You're joking, right?

And you must not remember the Clinton years, or you wouldn't speak so stupidly of the press giving free rides.

If the media had questioned Bush more before he invaded Iraq, who knows what we would of found out.

The probably would have found out that he was moving stuff into Syria, and we could have taken care of Syria at the same time.

OR something REALLY wild and crazy could have happened and the democrats could have asked their OWN questions instead of hearing about it on CNN.

Your not going to blame the Democrats for something a Republican President and Congress backed are you?

I believe the Democrats could of asked their own questions. Howeve like the rest of the time the Bush Administration has been in office they probably wouldn't of answered them.

Now now members of the GOP, lets stay on topic here.

Do you think "The View" was too harsh on John and Cindy McCain?

The View has 5? interviewers, and except for one they are all unabashedly lib.

I've no doubt they were hard on him, though I didn't watch the whole interview. I know they lied...that red-headed chick can't speak two words on there without lying (she said that it was a "lie" that Obama supported sex ed for kindergartners but then the other harridans wouldn't let him address it, though he tried, poor man) was all over him, lying and spinning, and because there were 3 more to jump on, he never really got to answer anything.

But he knew who they were and what they're about, and he went on anyway.

You sure as shit don't see Obama sitting in front of a panel of right wing commentators.

I actually think the Cindy McCain should have kept her mouth shut about the way that she and her husband were treated on the view.

The ladies surely did not give her the warm, fawnng welcome they gave Michelle Obama when her husbands peope decided she needed to "recreate herself" as a "warmer," "gentler" Michelle...but I think that both John McCain and Cindy McCain handled themselves well.

More interestingly, I think that the audience was, for the most part, quite responsive to them in a positive way. They cheered like hell when Cindy said it was none of anyone's business how many homes her family's good fortune had afforded them. They applauded loudly when John McCain talked about Sarah Palin.

The only truly uncomfortable moments were when McCain stated that he thought Roe Vs. Wade was poor Constitutional Law...but thats because most people have no clue what they're talking about when it comes to that issue. And McCain was quickly saved by none other than Whoopie Goldberg, with her asinine statement about whether or not she should "worry about being a slave again." John McCain didn't need to make the ladies look like idiots...they did just fine on their own.

The McCain camp better wise up if they think they can continually play the victim card and have it appeal to the voters. They should take a cue from Obama...just keep saying over and over again that you are disappointed in your opponent and that you want an end to this style of negative politics, while your surrogates go out there and whine for you.

Forum List

Back