Cindy Joins the Fray

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
I am getting worried about a tuff guy like John who is getting his women to do the fighting for him.

Today, Cindy told the crowd how it sent a shiver down her spine when Obama voted against a bill to fund her son in Iraq. She failed to mention he did this because it didn't have a time table. She also failed to mention her own husband big bad John voted against the same frigging bill later when it contained a time table.

He runs with a tuff crowd of lady folks.:whip:

WTF is wrong with McCain?

He's like becoming a coward, or something.

Did you see him shove his wife in the way, when Obama came over to shake Grandpa's 's hand.

What kind of coward shoves his wife, uses her as a human shield, and refuses to look another man in the eye or shake his hand?

What kind of coward shoves his wife, uses her as a human shield, and refuses to look another man in the eye or shake his hand?

I don't know if he is afraid to look Obama in the eye and maybe see himself before he sold his soul, or if he just thinks that he is so much better than "that one."

Ya as opposed to Obama having to muzzle his wife and her disdain for all things American. Remind us again why we can not see her Major Thesis paper till AFTER the election?

Ya as opposed to Obama having to muzzle his wife and her disdain for all things American. Remind us again why we can not see her Major Thesis paper till AFTER the election?

point of fact: Michelle Obama has not attacked McCain in anywhere near the mean spirited, and desperate tone used by Cindy. The anger and fear in the McCain campaign is palpable.

point of fact: Michelle Obama has not attacked McCain in anywhere near the mean spirited, and desperate tone used by Cindy. The anger and fear in the McCain campaign is palpable.

Reminds us again how Sunni and Shia can never get along Maineman. How we will never get out of Iraq. How Iraq will never survive as a country and their military is never going to function.

And again Obama's wife isn't allowed to say anything after she made it clear she hates America and all. Would be hard for Obama to throw her off the bus much less under it, so he just muzzled her.

WTF is wrong with McCain?

He's like becoming a coward, or something.

Did you see him shove his wife in the way, when Obama came over to shake Grandpa's 's hand.

the same man who calls his wife and money a **** in public

retired won't answer the fact that she "misrepresented" the truth.

His response is to attack Michelle because she hates this country.:eusa_liar:

retired won't answer the fact that she "misrepresented" the truth.

His response is to attack Michelle because she hates this country.:eusa_liar:

She didn't misrepresent anything. Though as long as we are on about who won't do what.... provide us with that evidence that Palin is a traitor or hangs out with terrorists?

And do we really need to find Her quote where she said she was only now proud of America cause her husband might be President? Or the fact they won't let her speak or that they won't release her Major Thesis from College?

You may want to abandon this thread like you did the one where you made false claims you won't support about Palin.

poor wittle picked on wiberls!

I am getting worried about a tuff guy like John who is getting his women to do the fighting for him.

Today, Cindy told the crowd how it sent a shiver down her spine when Obama voted against a bill to fund her son in Iraq. She failed to mention he did this because it didn't have a time table. She also failed to mention her own husband big bad John voted against the same frigging bill later when it contained a time table.

He runs with a tuff crowd of lady folks.:whip:

She should shut up. Seriously. Her face doesn't have a wrinkle on it. I've seen teenagers with more wrinkles on their skin. There is such a thing as TOO much botox.

And if we really need to get down and dirty, we'll release Michelle Obama. That woman has a mouth on her worse than a spoiled 6 year old girl who is being forced to ride in the Lexus instead of the Audi. I think Bush may have to impose martial law on THAT woman. She scares the bejesus out of me.

She should shut up. Seriously. Her face doesn't have a wrinkle on it. I've seen teenagers with more wrinkles on their skin. There is such a thing as TOO much botox.

And if we really need to get down and dirty, we'll release Michelle Obama. That woman has a mouth on her worse than a spoiled 6 year old girl who is being forced to ride in the Lexus instead of the Audi. I think Bush may have to impose martial law on THAT woman. She scares the bejesus out of me.

:eek:

She didn't misrepresent anything.

Yes she did. I know you don't like anything liberal, but truth is neither right or left.

She implied that Obama voted against funds for our troops and didn't mention her husband did the same thing. That is misrepresenting the truth.

She is implying to all their followers that Obama doesn't support the truth while implying her husband does but fails to say he did the same thing for his reasons.

Also, check out who has voted more for Vets bills. It isn't McCain. He didn't even show up for one important vote. Too busy campaigning.

I posted the video where she welcomes a treasonous party to her state for their convetion. Treason: seccession from the United States. You just don't read or watch what you don't want to.

Her husband was part of this group for seven years. Only left it when she ran for LtGov. That balances out anything Michelle Obama could say.

No, retired, I did post how she supports traitors. You just ignore it.

Reminds us again how Sunni and Shia can never get along Maineman. How we will never get out of Iraq. How Iraq will never survive as a country and their military is never going to function.

I have never said that their military was never going to function...I merely stated that their military will quickly devolve into sectarian militias once we depart. Sectarian allegiances will trump allegiance to country every time. I need only remind you of: Robert E. Lee, West Point class of '29.

I have never said that their military was never going to function...I merely stated that their military will quickly devolve into sectarian militias once we depart. Sectarian allegiances will trump allegiance to country every time. I need only remind you of: Robert E. Lee, West Point class of '29.

Well except you have claimed things that have been proven completely wrong and now won't even show the decency to admit you are so full of shit your hair is shit brown.

I repeat , according to you we were never going to get out of Iraq. They were never going to be able to assume responsibility military wise. The Country was going to have to be split into 3 countries. The Terrorists would never be hurt because of Sunni Shia hatred.

I have an idea, run your stupid ass back to what ever board you have been hiding on since it became obvious you were full of shit, Ohh and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Well except you have claimed things that have been proven completely wrong and now won't even show the decency to admit you are so full of shit your hair is shit brown.

I repeat , according to you we were never going to get out of Iraq. They were never going to be able to assume responsibility military wise. The Country was going to have to be split into 3 countries. The Terrorists would never be hurt because of Sunni Shia hatred.

I have an idea, run your stupid ass back to what ever board you have been hiding on since it became obvious you were full of shit, Ohh and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

according to me, whenever American troops left, thje sunni and shiite members of the Iraqi military would quickly devolve into sectarian militias. Since we have not left yet, my opinion remains untested. I still believe that splitting Iraq into three countries is the least painful solution there is. I have no idea WHEN we would leave Iraq under a McCain administration. I have an excellent idea when we will leave when Obama is president. And I feel certain that, at that time, we will finally start fighting - and winning - the war against islamic extremism the way the ought to be fought and won.

And since when did you become the fucking hall monitor on here, you stupid fucking hack? Take your "idea" and cram it up your well travelled ass.

Forum List

Back