Cinderella Man...

Creek_George

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Minnesota In A Cabin
That movie was so dam good....I never would of rented in..because a boxing movie would of reminded me of "Rocky"..or something.

I do have satelite...so got it off one of the movie channels...Love the movie...:)

The fight was the Great Depression..and a beautiful woman in heart & soul who stood by her husband.....It's just as romantic as well ...as a beautiful love story as well.

Creek

When the stock market goes belly up in this country, where do you think people are going to get work???

I wasn't in the depression, but I was very impressed with the FEEL that the movie gave me for tuff times.. Most of the stuff I bitch about in life is nothing to worry about,, for the most part..Today kids want the best, no matter how much in debt the parents have to go.. The parents are at fault too for bending over to pamper these little brats.. Back during the depression, there were NO F'N GAME BOXES, NO IPOD for the working mans kids, no designer clothes, and NO F'n CELL PHONES!!! Back then, a kid got an orange,, maybe some nuts, and a piece of candy for Christmas. That's it. Who got that stuff???? My mom when she was little.. Kids were lucky just have a place to keep warm and MAYBE some food treats..

Glad you enjoyed it too.. :clap2:

PS.. Russel Crowe is a great actor too,, even if his phone etiquite is not so good..

Forum List

Back