Cinco de Mayo

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
What is on your menu?

Mine is developing and I want to see if I can copy cat yours.

What is on your menu?

A hamburger, cheeseburger, with lettuce and tomato, baked ham, broiled ham, and French fried potatoes. ....... Ham hock and collard greens, cornbread and butter beans.......... hot apple pie, and two scoops of homemade ice cream. ................ That's what I like about the south. ( sing it )

What is on your menu?

A hamburger, cheeseburger, with lettuce and tomato, baked ham, broiled ham, and French fried potatoes. ....... Ham hock and collard greens, cornbread and butter beans.......... hot apple pie, and two scoops of homemade ice cream. ................ That's what I like about the south. ( sing it )

What? No fried okra?

What is on your menu?

What? No fried okra?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!

Okay, generally when I do Tex-Mex at home it's fajitas for the wife and my Tex-Mex "goulash" for me.
For the "Goulash" I cook up some taco meat (1 and 1/2 lbs hamburger with my own seasonings), add diced onion and diced jalapeno, (use habanero if you like it that hot) when onions are translucent then add one large can refried beans and a half a jar of your favorite salsa.
Let cook for about 20 minutes on low then add as much cheese as you desire and cook until the cheese is blended in.
It can be served as a dip or used to make burritos, etc.

Forum List

Back