Cinco de Mayo and Mex. ind. day

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
I wanna let you know that I don't believe that a user telling another user to "shut the fuck up" should be tolerated on a message board. I've reported your post to the moderater. I guess, that you don't feel that I have a right to express myself in this forum. Have I ever encroached on your rights to use this forum in any way? Have I ever told you to "shut the fuck up"? Yeah, I bet you felt pretty cool typing it and all, but why don't you sit down and think about it nextime you wanna tell another usmessageboard user to "shut the fuck up"

There are no native white Americans, we are all immigrants. The only native Americans are Indians, hell Mexicans are more native than whites.

Steel take the tampon out ouf your pussy and quit crying, "i've reported your post to the moderator" whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa what a bitch!

You're so fucking gullible, those little broadcasts are not about welfare or whatever, they are basically community bulletin boards.

BTW shut the fuck up! Go ahead and report this post, see if anything comes of it LMFAO!

Private rust, THIS COUNTRY IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN MULTI-RACIAL. Get a clue. I dont give a hairy rats ass where you are from, once you are an AMERICAN CITIZEN that makes you an AMERICAN and with that comes certain rights and FREEDOMS due a citizen of this GREAT COUNTRY. One of those freedoms is the ability to celebrate, most of us Americans dont have to look very far for a reason to do so. If you dont wish to join in, STAY ON THE PORCH and let people be. Its none of your business. THAT is one of your freedoms also....... I be having a shot of Ozzo with OCA!:beer:

Originally posted by jon_forward
Private rust, THIS COUNTRY IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN MULTI-RACIAL. Get a clue. I dont give a hairy rats ass where you are from, once you are an AMERICAN CITIZEN that makes you an AMERICAN and with that comes certain rights and FREEDOMS due a citizen of this GREAT COUNTRY. One of those freedoms is the ability to celebrate, most of us Americans dont have to look very far for a reason to do so. If you dont wish to join in, STAY ON THE PORCH and let people be. Its none of your business. THAT is one of your freedoms also....... I be having a shot of Ozzo with OCA!:beer:

Pretty close Mr. Forward, that would be ouzo though:p:

Dammit I wonder though if we are gonna start shipping out everyone who says they are Irish and parties they're ass off on March 17th every year?

Originally posted by OCA
So all the millions of white owned businesses in America that celebrate Cinco De Mayo are fucked up? I celebrate March 25th, Greek Independence day here in America, should I be deported?

If you could be so kind as to tell me specifically besides pumping gas how you are an outstanding and productive member of society I would appreciate it because all I see is empty pissing and moaning from you and its wearing a little thin.

I personally drink lots of Tecate beer and eat lots of tacos and sing AY AY AY on May 5th every year and have a friggin blast doing it.

Your diatribe had to be the stupidest fucking post i've seen in a while here.

:clap:

I was born and raised in the states and I celebrate Mexican Independence Day along with many other Mexican holidays, just as I do with American holidays, because it is part of who I am. Should I leave? I think not.

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
I wanna let you know that I don't believe that a user telling another user to "shut the fuck up" should be tolerated on a message board. I've reported your post to the moderater. I guess, that you don't feel that I have a right to express myself in this forum. Have I ever encroached on your rights to use this forum in any way? Have I ever told you to "shut the fuck up"? Yeah, I bet you felt pretty cool typing it and all, but why don't you sit down and think about it nextime you wanna tell another usmessageboard user to "shut the fuck up"

Captain, while this IS a messageboard that trumpets freedom of speech, we realize that flaming and harsh words will sometimes be the result. While not condoning it (we like to keep things civil) we expect it to happen from time to time and are willing to let some of it happen PROVIDED it doesn't get out of hand and/or get to the point of personal threats of violence. We take reported posts seriously and will view each of them at its face value. If there are any issues with this policy, please feel free to PM me.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Captain, while this IS a messageboard that trumpets freedom of speech, we realize that flaming and harsh words will sometimes be the result. While not condoning it (we like to keep things civil) we expect it to happen from time to time and are willing to let some of it happen PROVIDED it doesn't get out of hand and/or get to the point of personal threats of violence. We take reported posts seriously and will view each of them at its face value. If there are any issues with this policy, please feel free to PM me.

That's fine. Besides, that was yesterday or something, I've already moved on. I appreciate the right to be able to flame, myself, so fine, I'll give other's their chance to flame me. Wait a minute is that a homosexual statement? Just kidding.

thanks. Steve aka Captain_Steel

Forum List

Back