Cincinatti Republican Headquarters Robbed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://www.enquirer.com/midday/10/10232004_News_mday_breakin.html

DOWNTOWN - Cincinnati's headquarters for the Bush/Cheney re-election campaign was broken into overnight.

Money and a sign were taken from the office, on Seventh Street near Court Street. The thieves got in by breaking out a window.

The office was also ransacked, officials said. It also houses other Republican organizations.

No one had been arrested

Im telling you. i think we are going to have a slight problem when Bush is reelected. the Left is getting violent?

Flying Duck said:
Don't worry, the guys on the right have many more guns - and know how to use them.

Just cause we have more guns doesnt mean they cant cause damage. you have to remember they do have the felons on their side so its not like they dont have some gun users.

You know, with the number of office break-ins, I hope they don't get their hands on the secret Republican plan for imperialist world domination. You know, the one where we start drafting Canadians too - just to piss 'em off.

I think Bush must have lost his copy of the plan. He's only gotten to two countries in four years and he's only got four years left.

Yeah I am quite surprised at how angry the Dems are...they are acting like brats.

And when Bush is elected, the Kerry campaign has already been quoted as saying, "we will not make the same mistakes as Gore". What does that tell you?

There is definitely a mess coming on November 2nd.

Flying Duck said:
You know, with the number of office break-ins, I hope they don't get their hands on the secret Republican plan for imperialist world domination. You know, the one where we start drafting Canadians too - just to piss 'em off.

I think Bush must have lost his copy of the plan. He's only gotten to two countries in four years and he's only got four years left.

i think it would be funny to set up a 'dummy' office and rig the computers with all the lies they accuse conservatives of. like documents stating the plan for world domination, Bush's ties to the Nazis, the secret plan to steal Iraq's oil, etc. Make it all look authentic--- then have a "mole" go and convince people to rob the place. then when they try to go public with the info, the joke would be on them---there would be obvious things in the documents that would tip off most people that everything was fake, and the egg would be on the liberal's faces.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i think it would be funny to set up a 'dummy' office and rig the computers with all the lies they accuse conservatives of. like documents stating the plan for world domination, Bush's ties to the Nazis, the secret plan to steal Iraq's oil, etc. Make it all look authentic--- then have a "mole" go and convince people to rob the place. then when they try to go public with the info, the joke would be on them---there would be obvious things in the documents that would tip off most people that everything was fake, and the egg would be on the liberal's faces.

I think Dan Rather already has his hands on the documents you're referring to. (He used a Mac and WordPerfect this time.)

fuzzykitten99 said:
That would be so awesome!!!

Though the dems would claim entrapment or some ridiculous story of how it wasn't their fault and that the republicans should be blamed blah blah.

musicman said:
It's Krystalnacht all over again. The true face of tyranny cannot be hidden.

To compare random office break-ins and theft with Krystalnacht lacks a SEVERE amount of perspective. And it definitely could be seen as ignorant and inflammatory..

nakedemperor said:
To compare random office break-ins and theft with Krystalnacht lacks a SEVERE amount of perspective. And it definitely could be seen as ignorant and inflammatory..

Random, hell! Lie to me all you want, NE - don't lie to yourself. And, this is about tyranny, threats, intimidation, and circumventing the will of the people. I think it's a quite fair comparison.

nakedemperor said:

RANDOM break-ins? The only part of it that appears random is which city will be hit next by the lefty brownshirts.

Forum List

Back