Cigarette Tax Will Affect Low-Income Americans Most

Me? I want to quit smoking. Then I want to quit paying taxes of all sorts. Help me!

After the Tea Party protests are done, we should start a new anti-tax tradition in the same light, the Tobacco Party! It's the almost the exact same reason the original Tea Party happened, taxing something just because they can.

Me? I want to quit smoking. Then I want to quit paying taxes of all sorts. Help me!

Exactly. If we quit paying taxes, we can afford ... oh hell ... I can afford a LOT if I could have back that day's-plus salary I donate to the government so they can accomplish nothing.

obama lied about taxes

I smoke and I don't bitch about this. It has made me slow down. And poor people always complain about not having any money, yet they seems to be able to come up with $5 a day for a pack of smokes. $6 plus now.

Cigarettes prove that most Americans spend/waste a lot of fucking money.

And the tax payers are going to have to pay when these poor people get cancer, so they need to fund that on the front end via a tax.

Next they need to tax booze.

Then make pot legal.

The vast majority of studies show that the lifetime healthcare costs of smokers are considerably less than those of non-smokers due to their shorter lifespan. If all smokers quit smoking, healthcare costs would actually skyrocket and tax revenue would plummet.

The real answer to our problems is to get everyone smoking. Tax revenues would increase, life expectancy would decrease, and healthcare costs would decrease dramatically.

Forum List

Back