CIC Bone Spur: Please be advised articles of IMPEACHMENT has been introduced on the House Floor!

Several House Democrats introduced articles of impeachment targeting President Trump on Wednesday, asserting that Trump has violated the Constitution.

Reps. Steve Cohen (Tenn.), Luis Gutiérrez (Ill.), Al Green (D-Texas), Adriano Espaillat (N.Y.), Marcia Fudge (Ohio) and John Yarmuth (Ky.) at a press conference said the five articles of impeachment come out of concern for the country's national security.

"We believe that President Trump has violated the Constitution, and we've introduced five articles of impeachment," Cohen said at a press conference.
#BREAKING: House Dems introduce articles of impeachment against Trump, citing "concern" for national security House Dems introduce articles of impeachment against Trump

:eusa_think::eek-52: Until the GOP/DOPer finish trying to get this BS massive tax cut for their corporate owners passed, they're not about to spend a second on trying to remove the Great Douche from office. :dunno::rolleyes-41::lmao::popcorn:

btw:

Donald Trump has brought us to the brink of nuclear war, obstructed justice, and taken money from foreign governments. We need to impeach this dangerous president. Sign on now.
Impeach Trump: Add Your Name

until repubs put country before party, there won't be any impeachment.

what's funny about that, half-witty? do you think repugs would ever impeach the orange sociopath?

Not any more than we think any real man (or woman) would sleep with you.

Poor hack.

As with most of you trumptards you're clueless.

And you might not want to make guesses about things like that when it comes to people you don't know.

Tell me do you think that's like some
Type of real insult from a lowlife like you?

I'm not a Trump supporter and you are an ugly on the inside/outside turd honey. You are a pathetic hack that doubles as a bit*h.

Several House Democrats introduced articles of impeachment targeting President Trump on Wednesday, asserting that Trump has violated the Constitution.

Reps. Steve Cohen (Tenn.), Luis Gutiérrez (Ill.), Al Green (D-Texas), Adriano Espaillat (N.Y.), Marcia Fudge (Ohio) and John Yarmuth (Ky.) at a press conference said the five articles of impeachment come out of concern for the country's national security.

"We believe that President Trump has violated the Constitution, and we've introduced five articles of impeachment," Cohen said at a press conference.
#BREAKING: House Dems introduce articles of impeachment against Trump, citing "concern" for national security House Dems introduce articles of impeachment against Trump

:eusa_think::eek-52: Until the GOP/DOPer finish trying to get this BS massive tax cut for their corporate owners passed, they're not about to spend a second on trying to remove the Great Douche from office. :dunno::rolleyes-41::lmao::popcorn:
any enemy of trump is a friend of mine
btw:

Donald Trump has brought us to the brink of nuclear war, obstructed justice, and taken money from foreign governments. We need to impeach this dangerous president. Sign on now.

until repubs put country before party, there won't be any impeachment.

what's funny about that, half-witty? do you think repugs would ever impeach the orange sociopath?

Not any more than we think any real man (or woman) would sleep with you.

Poor hack.

And you might not want to make guesses about things like that when it comes to people you don't know.

I'm not a Trump supporter and you are an ugly on the inside/outside turd honey. You are a pathetic hack that doubles as a bit*h.

The Left Wing knuttjobs Rep Dennis Kucinich and Rep Robert Wexler, introduced 35 articles of impeachment against President G. W. Bush and they failed miserably lol.

These far left extremist Democrats are attempting to undo our elections and undermine our democracy.
And take your guns away and not allow you to have sex with 13 year olds etc etc
:cuckoo:

WTF are you going to impeach him for, you retarded goobers?
Good gawd. Walking in with a plan to say "i just dont like him" isnt going to work.
Well, the bar is currently set at lying about getting a blowjob. Trump has lied about a lot more than that.

Why do you always have to lie? Accusing Trump of lying is the ultimate hypocrisy!
Where's the lie? Trump lies all the frikken time.

Good gawd. Walking in with a plan to say "i just dont like him" isnt going to work.
Well, the bar is currently set at lying about getting a blowjob. Trump has lied about a lot more than that.

Why do you always have to lie? Accusing Trump of lying is the ultimate hypocrisy!

The "Lewinsky" that Bubba got had nothing to do with his impeachment but confirmed that he lied and obstructed justice. The idiot lied under oath!

The "Lewinsky" that Bubba got had nothing to do with his impeachment but confirmed that he lied and obstructed justice. The idiot lied under oath!
So? He lied about a blowjob, just like I said. Where did I lie?

So? He lied about a blowjob, just like I said. Where did I lie?

He didn't just lie about the BJ. He lied about many things in order to get the heat off him from the Paula Jones case. That is what you are lying about.

btw:

I wish to nominate this OP as the Funniest OP Of The YEAR, hence forth to be known as the FOOTY Award. He's so fucking clueless how things work in congress that it's really really funny.

The resolution will go to a committee where it will die a very painful death.

14980796_702720159886329_4352039464765441251_n.jpg

btw:

Does it include the accusation that Trump is a big fat stupid head, and democrats don't want to play anymore. No matter what happens Clinton will never be President.

btw:

Does it include the accusation that Trump is a big fat stupid head, and democrats don't want to play anymore. No matter what happens Clinton will never be President.

Anyone but Trumps Our nations mistake

This stupid impeachment stuff by the democrats reminds me of when republicans kept putting out Obamacare repeal legislation during Obama’s Presidency. It was going nowhere just like this impeachment stuff is going nowhere but they do it anyway this is why people have such a low opinion of Congress both sides wasting time and energy on things they know won’t happen.

This stupid impeachment stuff by the democrats reminds me of when republicans kept putting out Obamacare repeal legislation during Obama’s Presidency. It was going nowhere just like this impeachment stuff is going nowhere but they do it anyway this is why people have such a low opinion of Congress both sides wasting time and energy on things they know won’t happen.
I'd wait until after Mueller is finished to put impeachment to bed ....or not

You can wait as long as you like if his first two indictments are any indication it’s going nowhere.

You can wait as long as you like if his first two indictments are any indication it’s going nowhere.
That imo was the beginning of the end for many republicans involved with Russia and Wikileaks

Poor hack.

Little girls wot can't stand the heat ought avoid the kitchen.

That imo was the beginning of the end for many republicans involved with Russia and Wikileaks
Whatever you say.

Forum List

Back