CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

Israel has gone from 0 (being a reborn country) to 60 (1st world industrialized nation) faster than any nation ever. They are world leaders in technological sectors, including pharmaceuticals and software. They are a leader in banking and finance. Not to mention agriculture, diamond shaping and solar energy. They are also a leader in military hardware. They have high per capita income and GDP of a much larger country, despite their few resources. They are a stable democracy. Not to mention their tourism is still very strong. They have some of the best doctors in the world! They also have a highly educated populace.

You're welcome.
Because if it wasn't for the Queen and her ilk creating The Great IsNtreal, land of The Chose, self chosen, and The US of fallen Empire giving you bastards everything, you wouldn't even exist.

Six million fucking assholes in the middle east and the news, world wide, has to mention you every moment of every single day.

The best thing that could happen in the world for peace and normalcy is for IsNtreal to be wiped off the map.If that shithole didn't exist we could remove all troops and bases from the middle Beast and let the rest of those fuckwads kill each other over which version of The Encyclopedia of Wally is correct.

Ya ready for this ? My mom is a Jew.She saw the great lie and got over it at an early age.

Now. For Guthook93.
Please link me up to some of the wonderful manufacturers in IsNtreal.
I already had the lying bastards try to pawn off their crappy Koi on me and one loser was attempting windmills....and looking for an " inve$$$tahhh"
The only thing I am aware of that IsNtreal produces that is of fantastic quality is the Galil assault rifle.
That makes perfect sense since a fantastically murderous nation should have fantastic tools to murder with.

BTW. As to their wonderful agricultural miracles ...
Let us surf over here and see how " wonderful" these greedy motherfuckers have managed their water sources.

Here's an excerpt.
” It is illogical and immoral to dry up the urban parks, gardens and green areas, while exporting flowers grown with subsidized drinking water to Europe. ”
The Agricultural Roots of Israel's Water Crisis, by Prof. Hillel Shuval | Green Prophet

Israel has gone from 0 (being a reborn country) to 60 (1st world industrialized nation) faster than any nation ever. They are world leaders in technological sectors, including pharmaceuticals and software. They are a leader in banking and finance. Not to mention agriculture, diamond shaping and solar energy. They are also a leader in military hardware. They have high per capita income and GDP of a much larger country, despite their few resources. They are a stable democracy. Not to mention their tourism is still very strong. They have some of the best doctors in the world! They also have a highly educated populace.
Then we should stop sending them the billions in aid every year and take care of our own here, seems that they don't need it.

Then we should stop sending them the billions in aid every year and take care of our own here, seems that they don't need it.

The money we send is for their defense and military! They invest that money in America arms companies, so its not a total waste!

:rofl:

like I've said in the past... I BET you wont be so fucking cavalier about marginalizing Us aid to israel once we move to stop throwing money at anything jewish.

Hell, who DOESNT expect you to act like Bernie Maddof in his prime?

Was that CIA report published before the CIA report: 'Gaza will be the Paris of the Middle East if Israel just pulls out' and before the CIA report: 'Hezbollah, the Canadians north of Israel.'

The money we send is for their defense and military! They invest that money in America arms companies, so its not a total waste!
Shedding American blood for Israels sake seems like a waste to me. It is a disgrace that our "lawmakers" are in their pockets and neglect their own country over another. Treasonous scum.

Shedding American blood for Israels sake seems like a waste to me. It is a disgrace that our "lawmakers" are in their pockets and neglect their own country over another. Treasonous scum.

Hey stupid and ignorant. No American soldier has ever fought in any of Israel's war. In fact, besides the very minor '53 Suez Canal incident, no foreign fight has fought on Israel's side EVER. So who are you crappin?

Hey stupid and ignorant. No American soldier has ever fought in any of Israel's war. In fact, besides the very minor '53 Suez Canal incident, no foreign fight has fought on Israel's side EVER. So who are you crappin?
Just because the US hasn't been on the battlefield at the same time as the Israelis doesn't mean it doesn't do its bidding.
Some of us aren't stupid or ignorant like yourself.
Israel To U.S.: Don't Delay Iraq Attack - CBS News

Israel Says War on Iraq Would Benefit the Region

The Truth Seeker - Israel Urges US to Attack Iraq: "Sooner, Rather than Later"

Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said yesterday that Iran, Libya and Syria should be stripped of weapons of mass destruction after Iraq. "These are irresponsible states, which must be disarmed of weapons mass destruction, and a successful American move in Iraq as a model will make that easier to achieve," Sharon said to a visiting delegation of American congressmen.

Haaretz, "Sharon says U.S. should also disarm Iran, Libya and Syria", 30 September 2004.

ISRAEL REPORTEDLY HELPING WITH U.S. WAR PREPARATION By John Diamond
[USA TODAY, Washington, 4 Nov] — Israel is secretly playing a key role in U.S. preparations for possible war with Iraq, helping to train soldiers and Marines for urban warfare, conducting clandestine surveillance missions in the western Iraqi desert and allowing the United States to place combat supplies in Israel, according to U.S. Defense and intelligence officials.
The activities are designed to help shorten any war with Iraq and keep Israel out of it. But working with Israel on the war effort is highly sensitive. It could undercut already shaky support for an invasion among friendly Arab states.
Because Israel's activities are classified, they have drawn little attention or criticism in the Middle East. "The Americans have asked us to keep a low profile, and we accept that," an Israeli official says.
MER Article

'Iran is world's most serious threat since WWII' | Israel | Jerusalem Post

Israel Says US Should Take Lead in Dealing With Iran's Nuclear Program
Who you crappin? Fool.

The simple fact of the matter is that Radical Islam needs to be terminated anywhere and everywhere it is found. I have spoken about this issue all across the country.

The next time Radical Islam kills an American, the people of the United States will need to rise up and dispose of any suspected Radical Islamicist cell inside or outside our borders.

It is the only way to deal with this issue. Kill them before they kill us. :clap2:

The simple fact of the matter is that Radical Islam needs to be terminated anywhere and everywhere it is found. I have spoken about this issue all across the country.

The next time Radical Islam kills an American, the people of the United States will need to rise up and dispose of any suspected Radical Islamicist cell inside or outside our borders.

It is the only way to deal with this issue. Kill them before they kill us. :clap2:
How about the next time a Zionist Jew destroys an "American" we destroy them before they destroy us ?
Think Madoff, Lehman and the rest...............

How about the next time a Zionist Jew destroys an "American" we destroy them before they destroy us ?
Think Madoff, Lehman and the rest...............

Ok by me. :clap2:

Forum List

Back