CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

There were minority groups in the US throughout its history but it was simply the reality that the white American ethnic group was viewed by most everyone, without even the need for it to be mentioned as it was so obvious, as the "titular nationality" (in European terms, figuratively if not literally). Today, especially here in California that is certainly no longer the case. Similar things are happening throughout western Europe as well. Soooo, point is why not same thing in Israel that is happening in other western countries, diversity and a multiculturalism, multireligious, multi-this, multi-that, state? Israel will be the only exception to multicultural states in the western world? Could it still call itself then a western democracy? I think some form of one-state or a loose two state confederation would seem to be the only justifiable long term trend.

I also would like Sharia law to be the guiding law of the land.
There is no reason that we couldn't have both.

Doesn't sharia law not allow people to drink alcohol? There is your first inconsistency. This also doesn't mention the BS in sharia law related to women's rights and sharia law certainly violates cruel and unusual punishment with its barbaric punishment of people caught doing crimes.

also how can you implement sharia law and force it when freedom of religion is guaranteed?

Last edited:
There were minority groups in the US throughout its history but it was simply the reality that the white American ethnic group was viewed by most everyone, without even the need for it to be mentioned as it was so obvious, as the "titular nationality" (in European terms, figuratively if not literally). Today, especially here in California that is certainly no longer the case. Similar things are happening throughout western Europe as well. Soooo, point is why not same thing in Israel that is happening in other western countries, diversity and a multiculturalism, multireligious, multi-this, multi-that, state? Israel will be the only exception to multicultural states in the western world? Could it still call itself then a western democracy? I think some form of one-state or a loose two state confederation would seem to be the only justifiable long term trend.

WOW you are very clueless! Israel is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world! People from all over the globe. They have large groupings of Arab both Jewish and Muslim. They have Christian, Catholics, Jews and Muslims. All citizens of Israel have equal rights and one vote. The only difference is Muslim and Christian Arabs, other than Druze, are not required to serve in the military!

You have never been to Israel yet you will speak like an expert! Jews and Muslims interact with each other CONSTANTLY.

So who you crappin with you obvious ignorance?

Doesn't sharia law not allow people to drink alcohol?
Sharia prohibits Muslims from drinking alcohol. Every Qur'anic injunction wouldn't need to be made part of the law in an Islamic society, though. We Muslims should abide by these laws on our own. After all, practicing a religion simply because the state requires that you do so isn't true belief.

There is your first inconsistency. This also doesn't mention the BS in sharia law related to women's rights
Islam, Culture and Women - Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood

Women are respected in Islam and have played a pivitol role in shaping the history of the religion. Unfortunately, the respect for women doesn't necessarily carry over into societies whose cultures regard women as chattel.

The wife of the Prophet (SAWS) led a large-scale armed revolt, and oral traditions attributed to her form the backbone of most hadith collections revered by Sunnis.

Battle of Bassorah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and sharia law certainly violates cruel and unusual punishment with its barbaric punishment of people caught doing crimes.
The punishments, to me, are logical and appropriate.

also how can you implement sharia law and force it when freedom of religion is guaranteed?
Because true Islamic law guarantees freedom of religion:

And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. - 18:29​

I don't support the implementation of Sharia in America. America isn't an Islamic society; Sharia will be appropriate if and when it becomes one.

A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel's survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts "an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region."

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli - who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.

Please see:CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years
for complete article.

If the CIA is right, we can expect a large emigration of exZionists to the United States in the future:eusa_shhh:.

I wouldn't give them 20 years.

A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel's survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts "an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region."

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli - who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.

Please see:CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years
for complete article.

If the CIA is right, we can expect a large emigration of exZionists to the United States in the future:eusa_shhh:.

I wouldn't give them 20 years.

Why do you say that?
(1) They have an industrial, very strong 1st world economy, where they are industry leaders in things like pharmaceuticals, military weaponry, medical equipment, software, diamond cutting, banking, finance, solar and wind power, agricultural development and science.
(2) They have a well educated society with a strong school system
(3) They have a very strong, experience and well armed military, air force and navy.
(4) They have a large (for their size) and rapidly growing population.
(5) They have a stock pile to nukes that her enemies clearly no about.
(6) She is well know to have some of the best doctor and dentist in the world
(7) Tourism is still extremely strong
(8) She has well developed cities
(9) She has a stable democracy
(10) She well known to have an abundance of scientist and engineers
(11) She is nearly completely self-reliant in producing her own food. I believe a few meat products she needs to import. In fact one her biggest exports is produce.
(12) She is completely self-reliant for water.
(13) She is about to go entirely electric for her automobiles and trains. She is also trying to go completely solar for her energy.
(14) She is under no immediate threat of invasion or annihilation by an invading army. Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad might cause problem via terrorist attacks, but they are far from capable from taking her out. She is under no threat of invasion from Lebanon (Lebanon wouldn't have a chance and they know it even if she invaded with Syria; Israel would love that, because retaliation would be available with out pussies in the international community calling for restraint), ditto for Syria, Iraq does seem like a threat, Egypt and Jordan seem to be more or less allies.

The only truth threat to her survival at the moment is an Iranian nuke!

Believe it or not

Sounds really nice GHook.

But history shows that nations will team up and eventually take the Zionists down.

Hopefully, this time there will be a final; final solution.

that is some pretty strong words. how is the religion of peace treating you?

But history shows that nations will team up and eventually take the Zionists down.

Hopefully, this time there will be a final; final solution.

that is some pretty strong words. how is the religion of peace treating you?

I am a peace loving person who is doing fine.

What I was trying to say; is that the world will never have true peace untill the problem of Israel and the Zionists is settled once and for all.

What I was trying to say; is that the world will never have true peace untill the problem of Israel and the Zionists is settled once and for all.

and the ME muslims would magically become peaceful after that and no more aggression in the ME?

and the ME muslims would magically become peaceful after that and no more aggression in the ME?
Getting rid of the fascist and apartheid state of Israel and it's Zionist nazi rulers, would go a long way to bringing peace to many parts of the world.

But history shows that nations will team up and eventually take the Zionists and Israel down.

Actually history has shown the opposite douche bag! Nations have teamed up and got their arses handed to them!

But history shows that nations will team up and eventually take the Zionists and Israel down.

Actually history has shown the opposite douche bag! Nations have teamed up and got their arses handed to them!

you are delusional ghook. don't you remember the ass whooping the 4 old countries put on the newbie?

you are delusional ghook. don't you remember the ass whooping the 4 old countries put on the newbie?

In '48? Israel fought Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Syria and Libya,
In '52? Israel took on Egypt and other Arab states.
In '67? Israel took on Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and many other Muslim states sent troops including Saudi Arabia.
In '73? Israel took on Egypt and Syria, but many countries sent troops like Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, Iraq and Lebanon.
In '82? Israel took on the PLO, Syria (they sent troops) and Lebanon.

So what history are you talking about?

In '67? Israel took on Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and many other Muslim states sent troops including Saudi Arabia.
In '73? Israel took on Egypt and Syria, but many countries sent troops like Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, Iraq and Lebanon.

your sarcasm detector is broken

Sarcasm isn't always the easiest to detect over the internet!

your sarcasm detector is broken

Sarcasm isn't always the easiest to detect over the internet!

well I tried to make it obvious with calling israel the "newbie" since we were talking about shortly after it was formed, and I usually think of 4 opposing countries during the six day war. I will make it more obvious next time... maybe an emoticon will help

Forum List

Back