CIA publishes 12 million declassified documents online

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Documents include everything from CIA mind control efforts to government overthrows

The Central Intelligence Agency published more than 12 million declassified documents online Tuesday after years of restricting access.

The documents, dated from the 1940s to 1990s, surround everything from the overthrow of foreign governments to the CIA’s mind-control efforts.

Originally declassified by former President Bill Clinton in 1995, the documents were only available after the year 2000 on computers hosted at the National Archives in Washington D.C.

CIA Publishes 12 Million Declassified Documents Online
------------------------------------------------------------------

There are UFO documents up too. lol. Interesting documents are over there.

This appears to be fake. Its from InfoWars. Cant find a credible news source to confirm it.

• Banned
This appears to be fake. Its from InfoWars. Cant find a credible news source to confirm it.

LMFAO man you are FUCKING IDIOT....

another one to stupid to follow the links.

• Banned

If you weren't such a gulliable dumb ass you would know how to research...

The CIA’s declassified database is now online

Thanks to a MuckRock lawsuit and Mike Best’s diligence, you can now read over 13 million pages of Agency records

Written by JPat Brown
Edited by Michael Morisy
Back in December, we wrote about how the CIA would be placing its previously-inaccessible CREST database online. The move was a response to our lawsuit, handled pro bono by with Kel McClanahan of National Security Counselors, as well as Mike Best’s diligence in trying to manually print and scan the archive.

Today, we’re happy to announce that all 25 years worth of declassified documents are now available - no trip to the National Archives required.

Zoom
The CIA's declassified database is now online

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT,
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW AND THE BEST PART IS YOU KEEP PROVING IT.. LMFAO.

WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS JACKASS THE FAKE CIA SITE TOOO..

upload_2017-1-17_18-15-44.png

CREST: 25-Year Program Archive | CIA FOIA (foia.cia.gov)

Your link led me to Infowars, and theres no chance i will trust anything from them. Quit posting links to these weird conspiracy websites. Use legit sources please. I hate having to research everything you post.

• Banned

Your link led me to Infowars, and theres no chance i will trust anything from them. Quit posting links to these weird conspiracy websites. Use legit sources please. I hate having to research everything you post.

LOOK AT THE LITTLE PICTURE THEN LOOK AT THE LITTLE ARROWS.............. SEE CIA.GOV
MORON

upload_2017-1-17_21-9-37.png

LOOK AT THE LITTLE PICTURE THEN LOOK AT THE LITTLE ARROWS.............. SEE CIA.GOV
MORON

View attachment 107235
You are missing the point. Your first link led to InfoWars. No one is going to be happy about InfoWars articles around here. They cant be trusted. You need to just use legit sources, otherwise we are forced to research all your threads. It used to be that when someone made a thread here, you could at least assume the link was legit without actually having to click on it.

Forum List

Back