CIA Media Infiltration...

Sound familiar? So if ever you get the feeling you're conversing with a paid Government Troll here, it's because you very well might be. It's no 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' It's reality.

Woo hoo!

Another youtube video which, of course, is obviously true. Unlike the government-run liberal media, youtube videos are above reproach.

Also, only in youtube videos are all of the CIA, NSA, and other military/intelligence agencies secret plans available to the public!

Woo hoo!

Another youtube video which, of course, is obviously true. Unlike the government-run liberal media, youtube videos are above reproach.

Also, only in youtube videos are all of the CIA, NSA, and other military/intelligence agencies secret plans available to the public!

Don’t laugh, that's part of the conspiracy, too.

Woo hoo!

What part of these operations are 'secret'?

Is the portion of the 2013 NDAA that allows this 'secret'?

Unreported =/= secret...

Woo hoo!

YouTube is actually far more credible than our corrupt American Mainstream Media. We no longer have a credible independent Media. It is what it is.

Woo hoo!

Unreported =/= secret...

You seem to be hung up on the 'secret' thing. Your Government pays Trolls to Troll Social Media and Message Board sites to spy on you and push propaganda. I would think that would bother you just a bit. I guess not though. Whatever, enjoy your Goose Stepper Bliss.

You seem to be misinterpreting my comments.

Want to try again?

You seem to be hung up on the 'secret' thing. Your Government pays Trolls to Troll Social Media and Message Board sites to spy on you and push propaganda. I would think that would bother you just a bit. I guess not though. Whatever, enjoy your Goose Stepper Bliss.

Want to try again?

Nope. You're lost in your Goose Stepper Bliss. I seriously doubt anything i say will change that. Enjoy.

Dude, step away from the keyboard and take a deep breath. Consider my posting history and re-read the post you responded to.

I'm AGREEING with you...

Unreported =/= secret...

Want to try again?

My apologies. I have misinterpreted your comments. Sorry bout that.

Want to try again?

My apologies. I have misinterpreted your comments. Sorry bout that.

Accepted.

:thup:

Perhaps the misread has to do with your nearly automatic assumption that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a paid troll, a goose stepper, a sheep enslaved by the government, etc.?

Oh, and as to what was secret, I believe the woman in the video actually mentioned secret programs. I'm not going to go watch it again to confirm or deny that, as it was just too silly. :)

Riiiiight. Put down the pipe and back away slowly.

Woo. Pauli and Ideots must be sifting through my recycles looking for paystubs (I shred 'em). Are you really not getting paid to abuse these loons? :D

Riiiiight. Put down the pipe and back away slowly.

Woo. Pauli and Ideots must be sifting through my recycles looking for paystubs (I shred 'em). Are you really not getting paid to abuse these loons? :D

You Troll for Big Brother for free. You're not even worthy of being a paid Big Brother Troll. And that makes you pretty much worthless. But hey, have fun. Whatever. :lol:

Woo hoo!

YouTube is actually far more credible than our corrupt American Mainstream Media. We no longer have a credible independent Media. It is what it is.

Him and the other brainwashed sheople on this forum are too stupid and idiotic to understand that.They are such morons they will ignore that fact as well as this fact and this link below that during the 70's,congress which wasnt near as corrupt back then as it is now,that back then,congress through a freedom of information act lawsuit,did an investigation into the CIA's activities and found through documents they came across in the national archives,that the CIA has plants in the mainstream media.that Walter Kronkite,Bill O'Reily ,Hannity and Colmes and many others,are CIA plants.

these trolls like politico are so ignorant they dont get it that there were documents that congress came across DECADES ago in their freedom of information act lawsuit they filed,that unearthed the CIA's dirty project OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD.long before youtube videos and the internet came into being.:lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

http://carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

excellent thread.

this here below is a REALLY great excellent link that frady cat deniars like Politico chould read and get educated on but never will of course.

http://www.newsfocus.org/media_coup.htm

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back