CIA Meddled In French 2012 Election

I thought Putin only did this stuff..................:haha:...........

Wikileaks Exposes CIA Involvement In French 2012 Presidential Election | Zero Hedge
Don't know that it was the cia, or that it wasn't for that matter, but I think we have been meddling in a lot of elections lately, maybe even Canadas, I think we brought Berlusconi to power, Cameron, maybe Merkle [sp] definitely sarkozy...and I believe we had a hand in the Brexit vote

Definitely Merkle. We spy on Germany and she sez, so what?

And looks like same people are meddling in the current French elections right now. They are spreading fake news about the favorites of the race: Francois Fillon and Marine Le Pen: both want France out of the EU and closer relationship with Russia.
François Fillon: Scandal threatens French presidential candidate's campaign - CNN.com

Soros badly needs another puppet of his both in France and Germany, otherwise it will be "Game Over!" for the EU, their Globalist project.

Le Pen 2017! For France and Humanity!!

Marine Le Pen: France is a great country but it is ruled by worthless people, who refuse to notice 250 deaths within 18 months and don’t want to do anything to protect our country (about the Nice tragedy).

Speaking in an interview with France's BGNES, Le Pen said the EU is dead but it does not know this yet, stating that the bloc has failed in economically, socially as well as security-wise.

EU is dead but doesn't know this yet, French rightist Le Pen says

Forum List

Back