Cia lied about pelosi

Let's see.... Pelosi changes her story on this five times.... But she isn't the one lying.

Got'cha!:eusa_think:

Even if she is. Slap on the wrist. She was sworn to secrecy.
Then, why didn't she just keep her mouth shut instead of lying and demagoguing? She used her influence before, to stop CIA policies, why didn't she speak up here? Because she knew about it and AGREED with it, for political expediency.
Do you know what top secret means? I guess you don't. :eek:
I do. Biden and Pelosi do not. Your one-sidedness and faux outrage over Repubs daily exposes you as just a mindless Hack in the Box.

PS. Or throw her in jail, as long as Bush goes first.

What do you care anymore? He's out of politics. Cheney too.
But then you would lose your leader. Cheney is your leader, right?
This is why it's pointless replying to you, you're a buffoon idiot of the first order. And you cannot even remember nor apparently care to remember the leanings of those which you respond to. I'm not a Bush/Cheney fan and never have been. If ANY of these politicos is proven to have comitted a crime, they can go to jail, no matter who/what they are.

Pelosi should either prove her allegations or shut the fuck up and apologize. In America, the burden of proof is on the ACCUSER still.

"EIT" Term Wasn't In Use When Pelosi Was Briefed

Here's yet another reason (as if more were needed) to doubt that that CIA briefings document perfectly reflects what lawmakers were told about torture back in the early days of the war on terror.

Almost every briefing described in the document -- including the September 2002 Pelosi briefing that's directly at issue -- refers to "EITs," or enhanced interrogation techniques, as a subject that was discussed. But according to a former intelligence professional who has participated in such briefings, that term wasn't used until at least 2006* (see correction below).

So the CIA made up the evidence they have on Pelosi? Nice!!!

UPDATED: Source: "EIT" Term Wasn't In Use When Pelosi Was Briefed | TPMMuckraker

I would not want to be on a committee that was briefed by the Bush administration. Because they are top secret meetings and you are sworn to secrecy. Could go to jail for blabbing.

So if Bush tells you he is breaking the law, you are now a co conspirator? I think not.

Nancy, they apologize.

The little itscy--bitsy problem you have with this theory.

NANCY PELOSI has already ADMITTTED that the CIA as she stated: "Briefed--no--no I mean--informed" me of the enhanced interrogations technics in the meeting of Sept. 2002. This is on video recording in her own words.

You liberals are just to "dang" EASY----LOL

Don't be so sure of yourself.

Got a link?

Yes, Pelosi said from the BEGINNING that she was told in a top secret classified briefing about what the administration determined through their legal advice what intelligence gathering tools they could use....in the September CIA briefing....

She has NOT changed her statement 5 times as some are saying....she has had the precise same story every time she has spoken so I do not get where the repub partisans are claiming otherwise??? I listened to all of her statements.

What she is denying, is that the CIA in september of 02 briefed her on the fact that the CIA had already used water boarding on one of their prisoners, Abu Z, 83 times the previous month of August 02.

That's it....

care

Last edited:
Let's see.... Pelosi changes her story on this five times.... But she isn't the one lying.

Then, why didn't she just keep her mouth shut instead of lying and demagoguing? She used her influence before, to stop CIA policies, why didn't she speak up here? Because she knew about it and AGREED with it, for political expediency.
I do. Biden and Pelosi do not. Your one-sidedness and faux outrage over Repubs daily exposes you as just a mindless Hack in the Box.

This is why it's pointless replying to you, you're a buffoon idiot of the first order. And you cannot even remember nor apparently care to remember the leanings of those which you respond to. I'm not a Bush/Cheney fan and never have been. If ANY of these politicos is proven to have comitted a crime, they can go to jail, no matter who/what they are.

Pelosi should either prove her allegations or shut the fuck up and apologize. In America, the burden of proof is on the ACCUSER still.

Yea, and they say she lied, so prove it.

PS. Show me one post of yours being upset with Bush for torturing, then I'll believe you are not a right wing ahole.

Why don't you reply to Care:

She has NOT changed her statement 5 times as some are saying....she has had the precise same story every time she has spoken so I do not get where the repub partisans are claiming otherwise??? I listened to all of her statements.

What she is denying, is that the CIA in september of 02 briefed her on the fact that the CIA had already used water boarding on one of their prisoners, Abu Z, 83 times the previous month of August 02.

Bobo, how can we trust your judgement on anyone based upon your deplorable performance in proclaiming Chris Dodd's innocence in the AIG fiasco - then running from even the most simplest of acknowledgements of having been wrong on that account?

Should we pull up that thread once again as a refresher of just how partisan, overly emotional, and utterly wrong you were proven to be?

You are simply providing a repeat of your inane Dodd Dance and now applying it to defend Pelosi.

Good God man, get a grip upon reality and hold on more tightly!!

It's a "he said, she said"....she claims the CIA did not brief her on them water torturing Abu Z in this september briefing.....Bob Graham is saying the same thing, the CIA DID NOT brief him either on ABU Z. being woter boarded 83 times in August already.

The CIA claims that they did brief them on ABU Z being water boarded etc in August at their september briefings and some say the CIA is calling her a liar.

We need an investigation to know who was lying about such....i don't think the burden of proof is on Nancy alone, but the CIA and Nancy...

And if it was the CIA that did lie about this....it is dirty laundry that we may not want to come forward in complete public view imo....so i am kinda torn on this....

we should probably go back to doing what is suppose to be done, finding out if the administration committed a war crime with these enhanced interogations or NOT.

Care

Bobo, how can we trust your judgement on anyone based upon your deplorable performance in proclaiming Chris Dodd's innocence in the AIG fiasco - then running from even the most simplest of acknowledgements of having been wrong on that account?

Should we pull up that thread once again as a refresher of just how partisan, overly emotional, and utterly wrong you were proven to be?

You are simply providing a repeat of your inane Dodd Dance and now applying it to defend Pelosi.

Good God man, get a grip upon reality and hold on more tightly!!

I simply said that Fox's break on that story was wrong. They guessed. They just happened to be right. But really, BFD.

I happen to think Dodd is a sellout.

Did anything the GOP did over the last 8 years change your mind about them? Then who's the political hack.

And I didn't say Dodd was not the culprit. I just said Fox' report was wrong/lies/bullshit. So I was wrong about that. Really, woopydoo!!!

Why were you all over Dodd for doing what any Republican would do?

In fact, we went through 8 years of the GOP doing exactly what Dodd did, only on a much bigger scale.

You don't seem to remember when I'm right. I said wages were down and the economy was in trouble and you guys were bragging abotu corporate profits and wallstreet.

Remember that? 2005, 2006, 2007.

I even remember many of you saying wages were up. I knew that was a lie, even though I didn't have any proof at the time. Couldn't be, unless they were factoring in CEO pay and Blackwater wages.

Anyways, I finally found proof and I don't see you retiring from politics.

And Pelosi could be lying. I'm going to give her a pass based on all the facts.

Think of all the laws Bush broke that you gave him a pass on.

Roach, back at Morgan Stanley, listed four factors that are working to keep worker's wages depressed-- foreign competition, outsourcing of jobs, worries about future demand, and labor saving devices to replace the need for workers.

Political Affairs Magazine - Workers' Wages Down, Corporate Profits Up

Forum List

Back