CIA Lie - US Debt Unsustainable

DonKayrouz

Rookie
Oct 22, 2009
The REAL ratio is 90% and rising

1- Wake up, spread the truth

2- Change your life, join David Walker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuov1ft4GGc]YouTube - CIA DEBT TO GDP LIE[/ame]

Last edited:
Is it wasting time knowing the truth ? that we are going bankrupt ?

The US REAL rank is among the 10 worst countries in the world

It's a waste of time finding out information almost everyone that doaesn't have their heads firmly planted between Obama's butt cheeks already knew. During the alst of the Bush administration debt to GDP was about 60%. At current rates by the time Obama leaves office we will beat Belgium's record.

It's a waste of time finding out information almost everyone that doaesn't have their heads firmly planted between Obama's butt cheeks already knew. During the alst of the Bush administration debt to GDP was about 60%. At current rates by the time Obama leaves office we will beat Belgium's record.

Actually, Bush never included the cost of the War in Afghanistan and the cost of the War in Iraq in his budgets. Never. PLUS, he signed contracts and treaties with Iraq so we can "foot the bill". Why? Because we are lucky and Republicans want the rest of the world to see how generous we are?

Iraq has a hundred billion dollars (that's my guess since no one actually knows and the last estimate a year ago was 79 BILLION) in oil money depositied in our banks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/world/middleeast/09iraq.html?_r=1&hp

As a result, the letter from the Armed Services Committee says, “we believe that it has been overwhelmingly U.S. taxpayer money that has funded Iraq reconstruction over the last five years, despite Iraq earning billions of dollars in oil revenue over that time period that have ended up in non-Iraqi banks.”

American Chronicle | Where is the Iraq Oil dollars? Who is spending it? Who is hording it? Where is the Iraqi Dinar?

What is the Iraqi oil money buying? Let me start by saying what the money is NOT buying. None of the Iraqi oil revenue, unless things have changed, is going to directly assist the U.S. Coalition in its efforts to combat violence in Iraq. NONE of the money is going to the provinces in support of “existing” U.S. projects. The U.S. continues, with very few exceptions, to foot the bill

Nation & World | Iraq has big surplus, but U.S. foots rebuilding bill | Seattle Times Newspaper

Soaring oil prices will leave the Iraqi government with a cumulative budget surplus of as much as $79 billion by year's end, according to an American federal oversight agency. But Iraq has spent only a minute fraction of that on reconstruction costs that are now largely borne by the United States.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only took four posts after the OP to get to BOOOOOOOSH! :rofl:

Debt, war, treason, bankruptcy, it all leads back to Bush. Bush and the Republicans.

Don't forget the Republicans. They were major players.

Debt, war, treason, bankruptcy, it all leads back to Bush. Bush and the Republicans.

The debt, war, treason and bankruptcy you claim to be soooo concerned about trace their way back to the Wilson administration, pinhead.

But history began the day you were born, didn't it?

The debt, war, treason and bankruptcy you claim to be soooo concerned about trace their way back to the Wilson administration, pinhead.

No, it began the day of 9/11 and led to an illegal invasion of Iraq.

Oh, my turn.

Butthead.

Oh, my turn.

Butthead.

the illegal invasion that all of Obama's staff supported? THAT illegal invasion?

Actually, Bush never included the cost of the War in Afghanistan and the cost of the War in Iraq in his budgets. Never. PLUS, he signed contracts and treaties with Iraq so we can "foot the bill". Why? Because we are lucky and Republicans want the rest of the world to see how generous we are?

Iraq has a hundred billion dollars (that's my guess since no one actually knows and the last estimate a year ago was 79 BILLION) in oil money depositied in our banks.

As a result, the letter from the Armed Services Committee says, “we believe that it has been overwhelmingly U.S. taxpayer money that has funded Iraq reconstruction over the last five years, despite Iraq earning billions of dollars in oil revenue over that time period that have ended up in non-Iraqi banks.”

American Chronicle | Where is the Iraq Oil dollars? Who is spending it? Who is hording it? Where is the Iraqi Dinar?

What is the Iraqi oil money buying? Let me start by saying what the money is NOT buying. None of the Iraqi oil revenue, unless things have changed, is going to directly assist the U.S. Coalition in its efforts to combat violence in Iraq. NONE of the money is going to the provinces in support of “existing” U.S. projects. The U.S. continues, with very few exceptions, to foot the bill

Nation & World | Iraq has big surplus, but U.S. foots rebuilding bill | Seattle Times Newspaper

Soaring oil prices will leave the Iraqi government with a cumulative budget surplus of as much as $79 billion by year's end, according to an American federal oversight agency. But Iraq has spent only a minute fraction of that on reconstruction costs that are now largely borne by the United States.

rdean, that whole post was a non sequitur. Just sayin.

I fully believe that the debt is impossible to repay and may be impossible to service.

But there is absolutely no doubt that we can not pay down the debt, continue to fully fund SS and Medicare on the backs of a shrinking work force with ever shrinking incomes.

Social security went into the red earlier this year and if the economy doesn't make a significant rebound that is the beginning of the end.

Then there is that reserve currency thingy........

This won't end well.

Oh, my turn.

Butthead.
If blind ignorance were electricity, you'd put the TVA to shame. :rolleyes:

rdean, that whole post was a non sequitur. Just sayin.

I fully believe that the debt is impossible to repay and may be impossible to service.

But there is absolutely no doubt that we can not pay down the debt, continue to fully fund SS and Medicare on the backs of a shrinking work force with ever shrinking incomes.

Social security went into the red earlier this year and if the economy doesn't make a significant rebound that is the beginning of the end.

Then there is that reserve currency thingy........

This won't end well.

The debt is continually repaid. the US treasury has never defaulted on the national debt. It is 75 percent American-owned. Now that percentage is going to decrease, which makes me really nervous.

Obushama is a sell out but to try and ignore almost a decade's worth of nation in the context of our national debt is pretty silly. I still hear the echoes of bushies blaming clinton for 9E. My favorite is when they try to blame Carter.....or that other tenor who sings with Pavarotti. Or was it Ayers? Or that cartoon dude from Lucky Charms? Anyways.....they blame anyone and everyone except for those in charge of security at the time.

Obushama is a sell out but to try and ignore almost a decade's worth of nation in the context of our national debt is pretty silly. I still hear the echoes of bushies blaming clinton for 9E. My favorite is when they try to blame Carter.....or that other tenor who sings with Pavarotti. Or was it Ayers? Or that cartoon dude from Lucky Charms? Anyways.....they blame anyone and everyone except for those in charge of security at the time.
The model for international empire started with Woodrow Wilson. With a precious few exceptions, every other prez since him has tried their hand at it.

Anyone and everyone playing the churlish "but...but...but THEY did it toooooooo" game is engaging in the most blatant and cynical form of deflection there is.

The model for international empire started with Woodrow Wilson. With a precious few exceptions, every other prez since him has tried their hand at it.

Anyone and everyone playing the churlish "but...but...but THEY did it toooooooo" game is engaging in the most blatant and cynical form of deflection there is.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Obushama is not innocent but you can't lay the nation's economic status at his feet. He sure as hell isn't helping because he has continued many of the neocon policies......which reminds me ask why many bush critics have been so silent about the wars they chirped about on a regular basis? Why is it when obushama escalates a war it's "strategic planning" but when the cheney admin did it they called it "war mongering?"

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Obushama is not innocent but you can't lay the nation's economic status at his feet. He sure as hell isn't helping because he has continued many of the neocon policies......which reminds me ask why many bush critics have been so silent about the wars they chirped about on a regular basis? Why is it when obushama escalates a war it's "strategic planning" but when the cheney admin did it they called it "war mongering?"
If Boyking wants credit for anything that goes right -and who hasn't- he's going to have to eat it when things won't. That he is continuing and expanding upon neocon buffoonery was a given, to all but the most devoted of Kool-Aid mainliners. After all, neocons are social and economic leftists in the first place.

The semantics and criticisms have changed because the party affiliation of the person driving the policies has changed....Zero new under the sun there.

Damn deany bush spent 10 times more on social programs than he did on the off budget portion of the War on terror. The Cost of supplemental appropriations for the wot averages less than 1/3 of 1 percent of the federal budget.

Forum List

Back