CIA knew almost immediately that attack was terrorism

Here's the transcript:

Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

Only a moron would pretend that discussing terrorist acts wasn't discussing terrorists acts.

You would think if he was going to call the attack on Benghazi a terrorist attack he'd have done it right here:

And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

He never referred to Benghazi as a terrorist attack he was speaking of 9/11/01 and the resolve the American people when he said 'acts of terror'.

But let's pretend he did call it a terrorist attack. Explain why for weeks the message out of the WH never mentioned terrorist attack but instead continually referred to it as being due to protestors/mob over the film.

From your link:

Under the video is a press release later distributed by the Whitehouse that includes the word "terror" used in the generic sense, not referring to "terrorism" or "terrorist act". The choice of words is not a trivial matter in White House parlance, and the word "terrorist act" has an historic and specific meaning. Nor did any of the official Whitehouse statements in the following two weeks refer to "terrorist act." Nor did President Obama tonight refer to the attack as a "terrorist act." We maintain that there was a meaningful distinction in the use of the word that could have easily been dispelled and/or clarified tonight...it was not.

I am having a hard time tracking the story I am supposed to believe.

• Obama tells everyone that the attack was a protest over the video.
  • He then insists he said it was terrorism from the beginning.
  • UN Ambassador Susan Rice goes on multiple talk shows saying it was a protest over the video.
  • Does anyone notice this directly contradicts what Obama says he said?
  • Obama insists that we should question him if we have a problem with his story.
  • He continues to hide behind a press that is willing to cover for him leaving those of us that want to question him wondering how that is supposed to happen.
  • Sources back up the fact that Rice was lied to by CIA.
  • Petreaus is set to testify that CIA knew almost immediately that attack was not about video.
CNN: Petraeus Knew "Almost Immediately" That Benghazi Was Terrorism | RealClearPolitics

This leads to new questions that I will be accused of being a racist sexist bigot for even thinking about.

Basically you are finding "scandal" by splitting hairs.

It's disgusting. And it won't solve shit.

Quite the opposite. It makes it harder to govern.

But then again..you folks absolutely hate the government when people you don't like are running it.

Just like when you guys attacked Bush over every little thing?

Here's the transcript:

Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

Only a moron would pretend that discussing terrorist acts wasn't discussing terrorists acts.

Obama promised to side with the Islamists when things get ugly

"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -- Obama from "The Audacity of Hope" p 261
You really are quite the scumbucket. Another reason Mitten lost.

Obama supporter at Benghazi

Libya-US-embassy-Benghazi-burns-091112-by-STR-AFP-Getty-Images.jpg

Here's the transcript:

Nice way to spin things. We admit he was discussing terrorist attacks. What he didn't say was the the attack that killed an ambassador was a terrorist attack. But of course you will ignore this fact and give Obama a pass.

This exact words shit was old when Christine O'Donnell did it with the Constitution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOpo-pNhWc]Christine O'Donnell "Where in constitution is the separation of church and state?" - YouTube[/ame]

More spin and deflection. Anything to protect your messiah.
What of the CBS interview?

Here's the transcript:

"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -- Obama from "The Audacity of Hope" p 261

What a fucking piss drinking idiot you are.

Here's the full context of that quote:

Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Last edited:
You gotta admit the lefty loons are extremely adept at twisting themselves like pretzels in order to convince themselves Barry & Co. haven't lied their asses off and continue to.

They want to believe his rose garden words specifically referred to Benghazi, not 9/11/01. Fine. So why then did Rice continually insist, four days later, on the Sunday shows it was because of the video? And why did Barry say the same thing a couple of days later on Letterman? And why two weeks after the incident did he blame the video in front of the world at the UN?

He and members of his administration have lied themselves right into a corner, and the stooges among us are proving once again there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Here's the transcript:

Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

I was taking liberties with the quote just like the Obama Fluffers are doing with his 9/12 speech.

Either lighten the fuck up or, well just lighten the fuck up

I am having a hard time tracking the story I am supposed to believe.

• Obama tells everyone that the attack was a protest over the video.
  • He then insists he said it was terrorism from the beginning.
  • UN Ambassador Susan Rice goes on multiple talk shows saying it was a protest over the video.
  • Does anyone notice this directly contradicts what Obama says he said?
  • Obama insists that we should question him if we have a problem with his story.
  • He continues to hide behind a press that is willing to cover for him leaving those of us that want to question him wondering how that is supposed to happen.
  • Sources back up the fact that Rice was lied to by CIA.
  • Petreaus is set to testify that CIA knew almost immediately that attack was not about video.
CNN: Petraeus Knew "Almost Immediately" That Benghazi Was Terrorism | RealClearPolitics

This leads to new questions that I will be accused of being a racist sexist bigot for even thinking about.

Liar.

You left out the very first two bullet points:

1. In the middle of the night, Mitt Romney put more Americans in harm's way with a rash and inaccurate statement.

2. The morning after the attack, Obama told the American people it was a terrorist attack.

You also left out the FACT that Rice was repeating the intel she had gotten from the CIA.

Okay, that's all. You can go back to lying now.

You gotta admit the lefty loons are extremely adept at twisting themselves like pretzels in order to convince themselves Barry & Co. haven't lied their asses off and continue to.

They want to believe his rose garden words specifically referred to Benghazi, not 9/11/01. Fine. So why then did Rice continually insist, four days later, on the Sunday shows it was because of the video? And why did Barry say the same thing a couple of days later on Letterman? And why two weeks after the incident did he blame the video in front of the world at the UN?

He and members of his administration have lied themselves right into a corner, and the stooges among us are proving once again there are none so blind as those who will not see.

I would very much like to know the truth about what happened in Benghazi. However, there are a lot of people here who are not interested in the truth. They are more interested in damaging the President as much as possible. We know this by the fact they have spewed a torrent of lies and bogus conspiracy theories themselves.

Liars and conspiracy nutters don't get to judge anyone else. They are hypocrites because they are liars themselves.

Obama's fuckups in Benghazi probably won't reach the level they are hoping for, and so they have to exaggerate and lie.

Gee, he made the wrong call in public about the attack. He said it was the fault of the video instead of a terrorist attack. Not quite impeachment-worthy, so let's start making up lies that would make him look a lot worse.

You know what? Obama alternated between the video and terrorist act in the days immediately following the attack.

And?

Should the consulate have been better protected? Well, it was 9/11 all over the world, and we don't have enough resources to protect every one of our sites to the level of being able to withstand a mortar attack.

The people of our Foreign Service know going in that it is a very dangerous job.

This was a tragedy. Lessons can and should be learned.

But the howling mob of moronic lying piss drinkers do not get to control the conversation. Some people have a serious lack of impulse control and are incapable of waiting for the facts. When they find themselves in an information vacuum, they feel the need to fill it with fantasies.

Any judgement they pass isn't worth a wooden nickel.

Last edited:

I was taking liberties with the quote just like the Obama Fluffers are doing with his 9/12 speech.

Either lighten the fuck up or, well just lighten the fuck up

Translation: Frank just got caught in yet another lie.

Of course the Obama administration's video story was bogus.

The Libyans said so.

A member of the Obama's own counter-terrorism office said so.

Our common sense said so.

The State Department knew it was a terrorist attack, so did the DoD.

Obamination can't lie that he wasn't told by the CIA or that the CIA told him bad info.

Uh, the State Department lost their fucking Ambassador....is the response the media should have told Obamination during his press conference. He thinks we're all stupid because he is stupid.

Here's the transcript:

Did you vote for this lying moron Ravi?

Obama Blames video on Sept. 25th

Date: Sept. 25, 2012
Time: Approx: 10:21 on video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KcXjhikIz6o#]Watch President Obama Address the U.N. General Assembly - YouTube[/ame]!

ETA: Text of Speech

Last edited:

Forum List

Back