CIA Heros: R.I.P. & Get Well.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Reports out of Afghanistin have 7 fatalities and 6 injured.

often overlooked, and under appreciated: The silent heros in the CIA deserve our best wishes and thoughts.

Leon Panetta...

''Those who fell yesterday were far from home and close to the enemy, doing the hard work that must be done to protect our country from terrorism," he said in a message to CIA employee

President Karzai...

"Your children sacrificed their lives for the people of Afghanistan," Karzai said in a statement that his office described as being directed to the people of the United States and Canada. "The Afghans will not forget this."

Gawd, these people deserve our thanks.

Last edited:
why do you consider those 8 guys heroes?!
many CIA agents are travelling around the region to create conflict or deposing bombs.

their mission is very suspected, so the talibans executed them

morever, some CIA agents were arrested by police in many countries.

Serbian CIA Agent Stanisic Arrested For War Crimes - World - Javno
Italy Orders CIA Agent Arrests - CBS News
The CIA emploees who were killed and injured represent all that is good about America. They were serving far from home with little thanks from people like you who benefit from their service. And I'd bet most know that and would respect your right to be a selfish little ignorant prick.

They are heroes.

I just hope we aren't wasting our blood and treasure in Afghanistan.

They are heroes.

I just hope we aren't wasting our blood and treasure in Afghanistan.
Like the military, they are all volunteers. I doubt very many of them would consider the mission wasted.

It is up to Obama, who gave a speech against stupid wars, to make sure this war doen't get stupid. I would have preferred the experience of some one like Hillary, but..,

Forum List

Back