CIA has Distributed 400 Million Dollars Inside Iran to Evoke a Revolution

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/...on-dollars-inside-iran-to-evoke-a-revolution/

Former Pakistani Army General Mirza Aslam Beig claims the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has distributed 400 million dollars inside Iran to evoke a revolution.

In a phone interview with the Pashto Radio on Monday, General Beig said that there is undisputed intelligence proving the US interference in Iran.

“The documents prove that the CIA spent 400 million dollars inside Iran to prop up a colorful-hollow revolution following the election,” he added.

Pakistan’s former army chief of joint staff went on to say that the US wanted to disturb the situation in Iran and bring to power a pro-US government.

He congratulated President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on his re- election for the second term in office, noting that Pakistan relationship with Iran has improved during his 4-year presidency.

“Ahmadinejad’s re-election is a decisive point in regional policy and if Pakistan and Afghanistan unite with Iran, the US has to leave the area, especially the occupied Afghanistan,” Beig added.

YouTube - CIA, Iran and the Election Riots - June 14, 2009

Last edited:
*fingers crossed*

I'm sure the Zionist bankers have their fingers crossed, "bribery" is what their specialized in...along with usury, robbery, murder, and anything, and I do mean "anything operation" where they can steal money.

It has to be the stupidest thing in the world to allow these people with such beastly greed to actually print American currency. They print our money, and lend it back to the government with interest. Try and think of anything more stupid than this. All the social programs that have been cut that were good for the whole American society is money stolen from the people to pay a debt that never should have been.

All cuts in anything in regards to the common good is money stolen by them. Inflation has happened in this country as a result of Zionist thievery, and we ignore it. (for now anyway) If this is not bad enough they impose an illegal income tax on us.

These people think they can buy anything, and everyone. If love of money is the root of all evil, and it is, these people are walking lockstep with with devil.

The sooner we understand this the better before they destroy us all. They are now poisoning the Air and food. they were in ones very instumental in getting the water poisoned with Fluoride! They were behind 9-11 how much more of this can a nation take before a collaspe?

Well this is what they have been working to achieve, not all Jews, but the Zionist are bascially Communist and all that has happened to our freedoms and liberties since their 9-11 operation confirms their desire to replace our freedom with communism. just as they did in Russia.

Last edited:
Given that you have no idea what usury is legally in the US how would you know? 400 million, divided by 66 million people about 6 bucks each. yeah that would buy a lot.

I could see it happening. Here is $6. Go and face off those guys with the machine guns for us. Do you think so badly of the Iranian people that you could get treason for $6?

On the other hand, I am pretty sure the Iranian folks are sufficiently motivated to say nasty things about the mullahs right now for free. Just as I don't need any cash to tell you that my local congresscritter is a dishonest tool (he voted both for TARP and cap and Trade)

Forum List

Back