CIA Drone Airstrike Kills Two Al-Shabaab Leaders In Somalia

This is the way this war on terror should be fought.

People sitting in comfortable control rooms half a world away raining terror down on the scum of the earth and then go home at night to their families and liesure activities.

Fuck this boots on the ground and nation building crap. Let primitives police themselves.

People sitting in comfortable control rooms half a world away raining terror down on the scum of the earth and then go home at night to their families and liesure activities.

Fuck this boots on the ground and nation building crap. Let primitives police themselves.

I agree, we need to be saving our Troops and heavy weapons for when we really need them, I see no need for our Troops to fighting for their lives in these third world shit holes anymore, although we do need intell on the ground for these strikes.

President Obama haters will be on calling him a warmonger in 3...2...1...

I think this is exactly what we need to be doing though, not invading the whole country of Somalia and spend billions rebuilding the ungrateful fuckers country, just whenever we have a chance to take out some terrorists drop a bomb on those fuckers.

Love to terrorize the terrorists

I agree, we need to be saving our Troops and heavy weapons for when we really need them, I see no need for our Troops to fighting for their lives in these third world shit holes anymore, although we do need intell on the ground for these strikes.
Absolutely intel is needed. Thank goodness Al Gore is no longer charged with gutting our intel operations.

Bush really acted like he lost interest in Bin Laden, didn't he disband the unit that was going after him, and say he really didn't care where Bin Laden was?
No, he didn't say that.

But, Clinton missed opportunities to smoke him.

Well, at least Obama didn't.

It's kinda sad conservatives were more concerned with impeaching Clinton then enabling the President's efforts to stop a growning threat. Impeachment was much more important at the time.

Thanks guys. I am sure the families of over 3000 Americans are happy with your efforts. :clap2:

No, he didn't say that.

But, Clinton missed opportunities to smoke him.

It's kinda sad conservatives were more concerned with impeaching Clinton then enabling the President's efforts to stop a growning threat. Impeachment was much more important at the time.

Thanks guys. I am sure the families of over 3000 Americans are happy with your efforts. :clap2:
:lol:

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt. Try again.

Or, I guess Clinton sucked at multitasking.

Last edited:
President Obama haters will be on calling him a warmonger in 3...2...1...

LOLOL!!!!

OMFG!!!

LOLOL!!

Defending drone strikes now! How cute!!

What happened to "Boooooooooosh is a war monger!! PNAC!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!! This is hilarious!!!

PNAC wanted to invade and conquer Iraq. They had no interest in killing terrorists.

Focus Frank..Focus.

You ever notice how Cheney can drink a glass of water and still make Obama speak?

What happened to "Cowboy diplomacy!!"?

How about this other Lib Talking point "He's only making more Jihadists!!""?

Yes, you'll get all these hits and more if you order "Why Liberals are so full of shit" before midnight tonight. Operators are standing by. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and food stamps.

LOLOL!!!!

OMFG!!!

LOLOL!!

Defending drone strikes now! How cute!!

What happened to "Boooooooooosh is a war monger!! PNAC!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!! This is hilarious!!!

PNAC wanted to invade and conquer Iraq. They had no interest in killing terrorists.

Focus Frank..Focus.

You ever notice how Cheney can drink a glass of water and still make Obama speak?

Yes, you'll get all these hits and more if you order "Why Liberals are so full of shit" before midnight tonight. Operators are standing by. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and food stamps.

CrusaderFrank..you made an incorrect statement.

No need to get crazy over it.

Hard to "multi-task" when the opposition is blocking your efforts and trying to remove you from office.

What? You expect him to pick up the Presidential Sniper rifle, hope into the Presidential F-16 and cap Osama himself?

Well..sorry if he disappointed ya..shit ain't like that in the real world.

Focus Frank..Focus.

Sorry, I missed when we left Iraq.

When did that happen, Dear?

Try never. And it won't. There's going to be a permanent base there. Along with some 700 around the world.

Hard to "multi-task" when the opposition is blocking your efforts and trying to remove you from office.

What? You expect him to pick up the Presidential Sniper rifle, hope into the Presidential F-16 and cap Osama himself?

Well..sorry if he disappointed ya..shit ain't like that in the real world.
Well, then you confirm that Clinton sucked if all he could focus on was protecting his personal ass.

That makes him a seriously bad president.

Damn, you are desperate.

Try never. And it won't. There's going to be a permanent base there. Along with some 700 around the world.

So Obama is onboard the PNAC Express, thank you for clearing that up. I thought you said he wasn't Cheney's sock puppet and fully behind the PNAC

Rather than busy instigating situation and thus accumulating to existing problems, I wish the government would focus on solving domestic problems. All these Islamic "terrorists" and others probably would have no axes to grind had we not first invaded their territories.

Wouldn't it be nice if they can use all that drone technology to help solve the financial crisis in the nation?

Last edited:
Rather than busy instigating situation and thus accumulating to existing problems, I wish the government would focus on solving domestic problems. All these Islamic "terrorists" and others probably would have no axes to grind had we not first invaded their territories.

Bullshit, US Troops have not been in that fucking country since 1993 Nimrod.

Forum List

Back