Cia director david petraeus submits letter of resignation

Oblamer has more power over MSM than Bubba ever had. You can tell by the way the MSM buried Fast & Furious, Benghazi, and how CBS held back the very statements of Oblamer that would have made him out a liar during the second debate.

No he doesn't.

And none of that stuff was or has been "buried".

If anything it's been conflated to unbelievable proportions.

I wish the MSM had given the same sort of coverage to 9/11 and Iraq.

Yeah.....nobody cares if some Rags fly a few jets into some buildings in NYC.

The only thing you folks were interested in was stomping some mid east countries for "payback". That's where it began and ended. Oh wait..blaming Clinton, the ACLU, Democrats, Tolerance and abortionists. Almost forgot those.

No he doesn't.

And none of that stuff was or has been "buried".

If anything it's been conflated to unbelievable proportions.

yes it does.

why did cbs wait till oct 24, the day Sandy has become a Category 1 Huricane and it started overwhelming the news, to air what they edited out in his day after interview on 60 Minutes sept., 12 his remarks on Benghazi which is clearly contradictory to the story he told for weeks afterward, suggesting it was a premeditated terror attack, but left his attack on Romney for saying anything about it in the original airing?

and what does this mean, exactly, see my emphasis-

You guys are funny.

Seriously funny.

Most of the world realizes that you guys aren't interested at all in the deaths, the attack or any else for that matter.

All you want is an impeachment.

Each and every bad note is a route for that..be it Solyndra, Fast and Furious or Benghazi.

And it's a very dangerous precedent.

But of course you folks don't give a fuck. So long as you get your way.

And you really question why this nation is so polarized?

:eusa_eh:

you're not funny shallow, you're pathetic.

slobbering meandering inane attacks feed your disregard for the facts I posted that have obviously got you upset you, thinking to much for you?

you're a
smiley%20sheep.gif
nothing more.

one more time;

you're a truther aren't you? my my....:lol:

If he was having an affair, it had been going on for a long time and everyone knew it so it never posed a threat to national security. It made no difference to anyone until days before he was to testify.

The really big issue that no one is addressing is why was the FBI investigating the CIA, and who is investigating the FBI? This is so classic of dictatorships. Everyone spies on and investigates everyone else. No one can be completely trusted by the dictator. It's all hidden from the people until it's something that can be used as a benefit by the dictator.

Let's get real here.

The reason the FBI got involved was because Broadwell was going Fatal Attaction on a third woman, sending her harrassing e-mails and such.

Then there's no reason why Petreaus can't testify is there?

Probably not. But the Republicans know that Benghazi is a full of shit issue, which is why Romney dropped it weeks ago.

So they'll probably just be fine with grilling Morell instead of Petreaus. Might even be better for them. Morell is just some low-level flunky - they can get away with a lot more bullshit than they would with the General.

But in a month, no one but nutters will still be talking about Behghazi.

Do you even understand how security clearances work? I do. Spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy as a Personnelman, and had to deal with them DAILY.

And............since those lower down on the ladder ARE fired if something like this comes up, don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to fire them while keeping an affair of your own going?

In my 20+ years, while actually working in high clearance level positions with others with the same, I never saw or heard of anyone losing a clearance for something like this. Only possibility was in foreign countries when it could have been a spy, like in Korea or China. Joe Blow on deployment having a girl in a port never was an issue and you know this or should. But Petraeus isn't in the military.

Either way, my problem with this is that if he REALLY needed to, and he didn't, then why wasn't this done months ago when he was found out by the FBI and not 2-3 days after the election right before he's to go testify on something that NOBODY wanted to speak about for months now???

It's fishy, anyone with common sense knows this is fishy, with him and Hillary avoiding it, Obama refusing to answer questions about it when asked as well.

yes it does.

why did cbs wait till oct 24, the day Sandy has become a Category 1 Huricane and it started overwhelming the news, to air what they edited out in his day after interview on 60 Minutes sept., 12 his remarks on Benghazi which is clearly contradictory to the story he told for weeks afterward, suggesting it was a premeditated terror attack, but left his attack on Romney for saying anything about it in the original airing?

You guys are funny.

Seriously funny.

Most of the world realizes that you guys aren't interested at all in the deaths, the attack or any else for that matter.

Each and every bad note is a route for that..be it Solyndra, Fast and Furious or Benghazi.

slobbering meandering inane attacks feed your disregard for the facts I posted that have obviously got you upset you, thinking to much for you?

you're a
smiley%20sheep.gif
nothing more.

one more time;

What facts?

You guys don't post facts..you post bullshit and innuendo.

Oooh..look here..an email, Oooh look there..our guy running for President just slamdunked their guy.

Seriously Trajan? What do you hope to see at the end of this?

Say they did find that the consulate was inadequately protected? Then what? Send in more troops? Raise taxes to fund that?

Naw..that's not what your looking for..and it's apparent.

You guys want to impeach the President. You wanted to impeach him before and want to do it now.

You guys impeached the last Democratic President over complete bullshit.

Nothing says partisan like a good impeachment..no?

Last edited:
Do you even understand how security clearances work? I do. Spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy as a Personnelman, and had to deal with them DAILY.

And............since those lower down on the ladder ARE fired if something like this comes up, don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to fire them while keeping an affair of your own going?

In my 20+ years, while actually working in high clearance level positions with others with the same, I never saw or heard of anyone losing a clearance for something like this. Only possibility was in foreign countries when it could have been a spy, like in Korea or China. Joe Blow on deployment having a girl in a port never was an issue and you know this or should. But Petraeus isn't in the military.

Either way, my problem with this is that if he REALLY needed to, and he didn't, then why wasn't this done months ago when he was found out by the FBI and not 2-3 days after the election right before he's to go testify on something that NOBODY wanted to speak about for months now???

It's fishy, anyone with common sense knows this is fishy, with him and Hillary avoiding it, Obama refusing to answer questions about it when asked as well.

Oh Bullshit.

Conservatives are flipping the whole game.

Former NSA Analyst, Secret Service Officer Speaks Out

You guys are funny.

Seriously funny.

you're a
smiley%20sheep.gif
nothing more.

one more time;

What facts?

Oooh..look here..an email, Oooh look there..our guy running for President just slamdunked their guy.

Say they did find that the consulate was inadequately protected? Then what? Send in more troops? Raise taxes to fund that?

You guys want to impeach the President. You wanted to impeach him before and want to do it now.

more free verse garbage having zip to do with what I said. :eusa_shhh:

Coprolalia is involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. Coprolalia comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk".[1] The term is often used as a clinomorphism, with 'compulsive profanity' inaccurately referred to as being Tourette syndrome.

get help-

Coprolalia: Coprolalia Symptom, Cause and Treatment

you're a
smiley%20sheep.gif
nothing more.

one more time;

What facts?

more free verse garbage having zip to do with what I said. :eusa_shhh:

Coprolalia is involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. Coprolalia comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk".[1] The term is often used as a clinomorphism, with 'compulsive profanity' inaccurately referred to as being Tourette syndrome.

get help-

Coprolalia: Coprolalia Symptom, Cause and Treatment

A good diagnosis of him! Well done.

All the right wing whackos are saying that the FBI was remiss in not notifying the White House of the affair. They're saying that Mueller was keeping it secret.

Well...........if that's true, then why did Eric Cantor keep it secret as well?

The focus was on his biographer, Paula Broadwell, with whom he had the affair that ended with his resignation as CIA director last week.

Officials said it took time to trace the harassing emails that she allegedly sent to another woman back to her.

Because Petraeus' name was involved, criminal investigators kept an open eye for potential national security violations. They had to investigate Broadwell's background but found no evidence she was a spy.

But House Majority Leader Eric Cantor knew of Petraeus' affair with Broadwell almost two weeks before the former CIA director resigned his post.

A senior Cantor aide told ABC News that the Republican congressman from Virginia learned about the FBI investigation that brought the affair to light in a phone conversation with an FBI agent Oct. 27.

Cantor then asked his chief-of-staff to pass the information along to the head of the FBI, Robert Mueller. Cantor spoke to no one else about the investigation, the aide said.

FBI Deemed Petraeus Affair Part of Criminal, Not Intel Probe - ABC News

Agree with others who say it's odd he left over what was supposedly a short affair. I thought it may be connected to Benghazi but there were not enough facts in the public yet to make that connection. Perhaps the reason is now coming dribbling out. There story out about Paula Broadwell seeming to have been in possession of much detailed information about Benghazi than was publicly available while giving a speech last month at the University of Denver. If Peraeus passed her classified information, then the resignation makes more sense.

** I'd give a link but am only allowed to do provide outbound links after 15 posts.

You guys are funny.

Seriously funny.

you're a
smiley%20sheep.gif
nothing more.

one more time;

What facts?

One of the goals of Saul Alynski was to make government untrustworthy. Seems that Obama is constantly surrounded by corruption and scandals yet he never seems to be effected by them.

Could it be that he's very much a part of it? Doesn't this all mean that the type of people he surrounds himself with reflect who he is?

Oh, and BTW, it's not bullshit when you have a president that's hiding something, even something personal in nature.
He's liable to make decisions that turn out to have terrible consequences for this country in an attempt to protect himself from embarrassment.

I know honesty and trustworthiness are outdated concepts to the left....but they are essential for good government.

you're a
smiley%20sheep.gif
nothing more.

one more time;

What facts?

One of the goals of Saul Alynski was to make government untrustworthy. Seems that Obama is constantly surrounded by corruption and scandals yet he never seems to be effected by them.

Could it be that he's very much a part of it? Doesn't this all mean that the type of people he surrounds himself with reflect who he is?

Oh, and BTW, it's not bullshit when you have a president that's hiding something, even something personal in nature.
He's liable to make decisions that turn out to have terrible consequences for this country in an attempt to protect himself from embarrassment.

I know honesty and trustworthiness are outdated concepts to the left....but they are essential for good government.

Hey PudWhistler................you DO realize that Cantor knew about the affair on the 27th of October, right?

Forum List

Back