CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style Attac

Pakistan is a huge issue and one I think Clinton is warning about now. The trouble with Pakistan is that many in their military are sympathetic to the Taliban and Al Queda. They are paid off easily, that's what happened in Tora Bora, Bin Lauden bought them off. What's scary is that Pakistan has nuclear weapons, and they are not in good standing with India which also has nuclear weapons. I would hate to see Americans being committed to Pakistan to fight another war, hopefully this can be avoided, but with the Taliban that close and many in Pakistan's military sympathetic it's a very dangerous situation. Maybe Obama can talk the French, Germans, Italians into fighting this one. He is sooooooo popular with them.

fuck now its liberal preemptive wars and warmongering its sicking...

prove it...LIAR
look it up and watch it
i'm sure you can find it on youtube
you dont have any trouble finding those other videos on youtube

I cant find whats not there...there are unverified statements of firemen but not in regards to testimony of molten metal...there are no statements from the firemen in question or any recant of their testomony....so let go of your deluded belief

prove it...LIAR
look it up and watch it

I cant find whats not there...there are unverified statements of firemen but not in regards to testimony of molten metal...there are no statements from the firemen in question or any recant of their testomony....so let go of your deluded belief
there hasnt been enough time for you to have watched all of "screw loose change"
so you are lying

prove it...LIAR
look it up and watch it

9/11, first responder, molton metal - Google Search

You can do the rest.

look it up and watch it

there hasnt been enough time for you to have watched all of "screw loose change"
so you are lying

they are broken into 4 min clips stupid

so you are lying

they are broken into 4 min clips stupid
yeah a 3 hour video
:rofl:

Forum List

Back