CIA chiefs face arrest over horrific evidence of bloody video-game sorties by drones

And yet it's the civilians who have no say in the matter who die, not the corrupt government.

So it's their fault for living there?

Those aren't the only alternatives. We could leave them alone.

I guess we could

But that leaves safe havens for terrorists which is contrary to US policy. Hunt those suckers down wherever they are hiding...No safe haven

And kill more innocent civilians, thus inspiring more people to become terrorists.

Why don't you man up and call those so called "innocents" what they really are HUMAN SHIELDS.

I guess we could

But that leaves safe havens for terrorists which is contrary to US policy. Hunt those suckers down wherever they are hiding...No safe haven

And kill more innocent civilians, thus inspiring more people to become terrorists.

Why don't you man up and call those so called "innocents" what they really are HUMAN SHIELDS.

Why don't you man up and call our President what he really is: Murderer.

Frankly, I have no sympathy for Pakistan

We have sent them billions of dollars to support them in resolving their terrorist problems. While making a few token attacks on terrorist strongholds, they have for the most part, provided safe haven for Taliban and AlQaeda leaders
They allowed bin Laden to openly live for years in Abbotobad. Hundreds of other terrorist leaders still operate freely in their borders

Don't like the drone attacks?

Clean up your own act

Far too simplistic an answer. The only places the Pakistani army and police themselves are safe are in the cities and towns. Not even they can control the parts where the Pushtan tribes and AQ are. Don't believe me? The Russians tried for 10 years, and your mob has been in the area for almost as long. How's it working out for you?

OK. Obama is a murderer. He has given orders to use our technology to target and fire hellfire missles from drones on terrorists that target U S assets at home and abroad. These scum try to hide among their own relatives and whatever civilian human shields they can. Sometimes that does not work out well for the dummies that think they are protecting the terrorists.

I'd like to make one thing clear.

I don't care.

OK. Obama is a murderer. He has given orders to use our technology to target and fire hellfire missles from drones on terrorists that target U S assets at home and abroad. These scum try to hide among their own relatives and whatever civilian human shields they can. Sometimes that does not work out well for the dummies that think they are protecting the terrorists.

I don't care.

Yes, we know. If people aren't American, or at least European, then they're expendable.

I recall Bill Clinton's splended little bombing campaign against a defenseless country to deflect attention when he was literally caught with his pants down. I saw news feeds of the cosmopolitan city of Belgrade showing people in suits carrying briefcases suddenly running for cover for the first time since WW2 when the sirens went off as NATO bombers took out factories and police stations. In the country the "daisy cutter" bomb seemed to be the favorite weapon which would eviscerate every living thing in a 30 meter circle. Nobody talked about innocent victims and dismembered bodies at that time because Clinton was in political trouble and he needed all the support he could get from the liberal media.

I don't care.

Yes, we know. If people aren't American, or at least European, then they're expendable.

Are there any European countries hiding, plotting, enabling terrorist's attacks on US soil or other assets?

I believe we have shown that if a country will not clean it's own house when it comes to plots to attack us that we will go where ever we must to handle it ourselves.

If you do not feel safe with that arrangement. Don't live among terrorists.

And yet it's the civilians who have no say in the matter who die, not the corrupt government.

Sad

Isn't it always the innocent who pay?

Yes, it is sad, that our government would harm civilians for the alleged crimes of their government.

The alternative to drone attacks is bombing

Look at the hundreds of thousands of innocents killed by bombing in WWII, Korea and Viet Nam and then tell me you prefer random bombing to drone attacks

I don't care.

Are there any European countries hiding, plotting, enabling terrorist's attacks on US soil or other assets?

I believe we have shown that if a country will not clean it's own house when it comes to plots to attack us that we will go where ever we must to handle it ourselves.

There are probably people in those countries doing those things. Time to drone strike Germany, I guess.

Sad

Isn't it always the innocent who pay?

Yes, it is sad, that our government would harm civilians for the alleged crimes of their government.

Look at the hundreds of thousands of innocents killed by bombing in WWII, Korea and Viet Nam and then tell me you prefer random bombing to drone attacks

No, the alternative is leaving them alone, as I've already stated.

Yes, Mossad.

Terrorists are everywhere.

In the Middle East, you call them Hamas or Hezbollah. In America we call them the KKK.

If you want to take that opinion you are perfectly allowed to

However, allowing terrorist cells to exist in safe havens without the fear of retalliation opens up the world to further terrorists attacks. I prefer my terrorists to be constantly in fear for their lives

If you want to take that opinion you are perfectly allowed to

However, allowing terrorist cells to exist in safe havens without the fear of retalliation opens up the world to further terrorists attacks. I prefer my terrorists to be constantly in fear for their lives

And of course we know that bombing countries simply creates more terrorists, so your solution is just an endless cycle of violence.

Kind of funny that the US Military, the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen, has to fight according to rules set by the enemy who is mired in the 6th century. Americans can't even launch an artillery strike without permission from the Pentagon fat asses attending cocktail parties. Meanwhile the media looks the other way while cowboys play video games with real explosives.

Forum List

Back