CIA chiefs face arrest over horrific evidence of bloody video-game sorties by drones

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
The Mail on Sunday today reveals shocking new evidence of the full horrific impact of US drone attacks in Pakistan.

A damning dossier assembled from exhaustive research into the strikes’ targets sets out in heartbreaking detail the deaths of teachers, students and Pakistani policemen. It also describes how bereaved relatives are forced to gather their loved ones’ dismembered body parts in the aftermath of strikes.

The dossier has been assembled by human rights lawyer Shahzad Akbar, who works for Pakistan’s Foundation for Fundamental Rights and the British human rights charity Reprieve.

US drone attacks: CIA chiefs face arrest over horrific evidence of bloody 'video-game' sorties | Mail Online

A damning look at the drone policies of the U.S.

Go ahead and start showing this around.
Just give us time to get our people out of our embassies and consulates
first.

When there is no leadership, things at the lowest levels start to fall apart. We have playing around with drone strikes and we have whoring, drugs and alcoholism in the Secret Service.

Go ahead and start showing this around.
Just give us time to get our people out of our embassies and consulates
first.

Forgive me for potentially putting words in your mouth, but are you suggesting that we shouldn't discuss this issue because it might make people in the Middle East upset and lead to blowback? Surely it's the drone strikes themselves, and not us discussing it, that is the problem.

Gotta love the drones

Silent death from above......a terrorists worst nightmare

An innocent civilian's worst nightmare as well.

True....that's what happens when you are in a war zone

Considering the alternatives....

Armed invasion
Bombing

I'll take the drones thank you

So it's their fault for living there?

Those aren't the only alternatives. We could leave them alone.

I guess we could

But that leaves safe havens for terrorists which is contrary to US policy. Hunt those suckers down wherever they are hiding...No safe haven

True....that's what happens when you are in a war zone

Considering the alternatives....

Armed invasion
Bombing

I'll take the drones thank you

I guess we could

But that leaves safe havens for terrorists which is contrary to US policy. Hunt those suckers down wherever they are hiding...No safe haven

And kill more innocent civilians, thus inspiring more people to become terrorists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrW4fOGIMVY]Obama: troops just airraiding villages and killing civilians - YouTube[/ame]

I guess we could

And kill more innocent civilians, thus inspiring more people to become terrorists.

Could be...

Could be they are sick of the negative impact terrorists have had on their lives. How popular are the Taliban and AlQaeda with the communities they live in right now?

Not very

The US has a global reputation as a bad ass right now. You hit us, we will hunt you down and we will kill you

That is the way it should be

Last edited:
These brave islamic freedom fighters keepsafe by hiding among the "kids","the wives", the "innocents".

Tough shit, you harbor bad guys, you die too.

Frankly, I have no sympathy for Pakistan

We have sent them billions of dollars to support them in resolving their terrorist problems. While making a few token attacks on terrorist strongholds, they have for the most part, provided safe haven for Taliban and AlQaeda leaders
They allowed bin Laden to openly live for years in Abbotobad. Hundreds of other terrorist leaders still operate freely in their borders

Don't like the drone attacks?

Clean up your own act

Forum List

Back