Churches leader calls Norway rampage 'blasphemous'

The easiest way to find out how biased the media is, is wait and see if they call this an act of "christian terrorism" as you know they would be sure to note the religion in the title if the person were muslim.

In a perfect world we'd stop paying attention to the religion of these nutjobs and just call them, well, nutjobs, but for some reason it gives certain people comfort when others are killed by someone of a different religion than them.

Nonsense.

MOTIVE MATTERS.

Just because someone calls themself a fucking christian does not make them one. You will know a christian by their deeds and words.

The same can be said for Muslims. True Muslims are not terrorists. Hitler said he was a Christian, and in one famous speech, he justified his hatred of Jews with the Bible.

There is no way you could say Hitler was a true Christian.

True muslims follow the quran, the book that tell's all true believers to kill unbelievers.

One more time you will know a Christian by their deeds and words.

What religious book doesn't tell it's believers to kill non-believers?

The book I was indoctrinated with as a child certainly does.

The same can be said for Muslims. True Muslims are not terrorists. Hitler said he was a Christian, and in one famous speech, he justified his hatred of Jews with the Bible.

There is no way you could say Hitler was a true Christian.

True muslims follow the quran, the book that tell's all true believers to kill unbelievers.

One more time you will know a Christian by their deeds and words.

What religious book doesn't tell it's believers to kill non-believers?

The book I was indoctrinated with as a child certainly does.

The Book of Mormon.

Don't forget that christianity has a built in exoneration. Follow this line of thinking...

True christians don't kill...Therefore he is not a christian. There all settled.:cuckoo:

It really is quite amazing to hear.

Christians have never killed anyone in the history of the world.

You're the first to say that.

And blasphemy gets you the fast lane to hell. Not even the catholics cut you any slack on that one.

Unfortunately I was not the first to say that. I must give all the credit to a born again christian who shall remain nameless.

You would have to mention religon if it was the overriding reason for the event/attack done. In the case of muslim extremists thier religion is the prime force behind thier actions.

In this guy's case extreme nationalism seems to be the overriding factor, a link between his actions and the sect of his christianty hasn't really been shown yet.

To correlate between this and islamic terrorism, there is often some Imam with some statement that those doing the attacks use as justification for thier actions. For th Norway thing to be primarily religous, we need to see it in his manifesto, or trace his religous views to some specific church or pastor.

Um..no.

But thanks for playing.

Al Qaeda wants the west out of the middle eastern countries..

It's just as nationalist as it is religious.

Then they need to get those countries to stop begging for our money.

You're preaching to the choir pal.

And..we need to say "NO".

Horseshit.

The the fact that the Ft. Hood shooter was Muslim was kept out of most stories until it's omission became somewhat of an embarrassment.

That's not what I remember, I was constantly reminded of how Ft Hood was a valid excuse to be an islamophobe.

That's probably because you remember what people posted on message boards and/or watched a lot of Fox News.

Within the first 48 hours, you were seriously hard pressed to find any major network program to mention he was a Muslim.

Simply not true...It was mentioned continuously from the time they knew who did it.

Don't forget that christianity has a built in exoneration. Follow this line of thinking...

True christians don't kill...Therefore he is not a christian. There all settled.:cuckoo:

It really is quite amazing to hear.

Christians have never killed anyone in the history of the world.

No True Scotsman ever did anything bad either.

The easiest way to find out how biased the media is, is wait and see if they call this an act of "christian terrorism" as you know they would be sure to note the religion in the title if the person were muslim.

In a perfect world we'd stop paying attention to the religion of these nutjobs and just call them, well, nutjobs, but for some reason it gives certain people comfort when others are killed by someone of a different religion than them.

Bullshit.

They stopped using the word Muslim a long time ago. I am not surprised you missed it though.

Tell me something, how often have you heard Muslim associated with the Times Square bomber, the underpants bomber, or Maj. Hasan?
Pretty much everytime.

Forum List

Back