Churches Considering Divestment Of Assets Of Companies Profiting From Occupation

José said:
Datroof,

I’m gonna tell you a story.

In 556 a jewish young lady named Tovah arrived in Germany from the ME together with his family.

In 563 she met a german gentile named Wolfgang. The physical attraction between Tovah and Wolfgang was immediate.

Wolfgang was attracted to her middle eastern apperance: brunette, brown eyes etc etc and Tovah felt the same towards Wolfgang’s nordic type: tall, blond, blue eyes etc etc.

In 565 Wolfgang gathered enough courage to tell Tovah’s father that he intended to marry her. Her father was obviously outraged and expelled him from his home.

But the two fled to Poland in 567 and settled in what is now the city of Cracow, where they lived for 5 years and had 4 children before Wolfgang’s sudden death in 572. Tovah then returned to Germany where she was finally forgiven by her parents who helped her raise her children as jews.

OK, I made up this story but one has only to look at all those white faces walking down the streets of Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv to realise that stories similar to the one I created happened throughout Europe hundreds of thousands of times during the last 1500 years.

You said Cohens are not allowed to intermarry and I won’t even dare to pretend I understand Judaism as well as you, but as far as I know, not only Cohens but all ethnic jews were not allowed to marry outside their ethnic/religious group.

But what can moral/religious codes of conduct accomplish against the most primal of all human instincts: sexuality?

Not much.

It’s a known fact that people with darker skin complexion (ancient ethnic jews) are prone to be attracted to people with lighter complexion (europeans).

And the end result of thousands upon thousands of Wolfgangs and Tovahs intermarrying/interbreeding is you and ajwps, the so-called ashkenazi jews of today, ethnic europeans in all but religion.

Then again you could just change your name to Cohan, Cohen, take off the -berg an -stein endings , ad infinitum, as thousands of jews have done. Why?

José said:
I’m gonna tell you a story.

In 556 a jewish young lady named Tovah arrived in Germany from the ME together with his family.

In 563 she met a german gentile named Wolfgang. The physical attraction between Tovah and Wolfgang was immediate.

Wolfgang was attracted to her middle eastern apperance: brunette, brown eyes etc etc and Tovah felt the same towards Wolfgang’s nordic type: tall, blond, blue eyes etc etc.

In 565 Wolfgang gathered enough courage to tell Tovah’s father that he intended to marry her. Her father was obviously outraged and expelled him from his home.

But the two fled to Poland in 567 and settled in what is now the city of Cracow, where they lived for 5 years and had 4 children before Wolfgang’s sudden death in 572. Tovah then returned to Germany where she was finally forgiven by her parents who helped her raise her children as jews.

OK, I made up this story but one has only to look at all those white faces walking down the streets of Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv to realise that stories similar to the one I created happened throughout Europe hundreds of thousands of times during the last 1500 years.

You said Cohens are not allowed to intermarry and I won’t even dare to pretend I understand Judaism as well as you, but as far as I know, not only Cohens but all ethnic jews were not allowed to marry outside their ethnic/religious group.

But what can moral/religious codes of conduct accomplish against the most primal of all human instincts: sexuality?

Not much.

It’s a known fact that people with darker skin complexion (ancient ethnic jews) are prone to be attracted to people with lighter complexion (europeans).

And the end result of thousands upon thousands of Wolfgangs and Tovahs intermarrying/interbreeding is you and ajwps, the so-called ashkenazi jews of today, ethnic europeans in all but religion.

Jose I am going to tell you a joke....

Jose and his son were sitting on top of a hill, outside the township that Jose had founded. Jose turned to his son and began to speak.

'My son, I trecked through uncharted wilderness and many dangers to find the place to build this fine town, but do they call me 'Jose the explorer'? No.'
'And I built the beginnings and majority of this town. Eight out of ten homes were built by my hands,' he indicated towards the town, 'but do they call me 'Jose the constructor'? No.'

'And I farmed five thousand acres of land with no aid from anybody, with cattle, sheep, and a great deal of produce, but do they call me 'Jose the farmer'? No.'

'But you fuck one lousy goat....'

You Joses are all alike.

Forum List

Back