Church urgers people to vote out Obama

Make the church pay taxes.

Unions should also pay taxes.

riiiiiight.....

i think churches should pay taxes on the property the own that isn't used to put a church on.

which do you think nets us more money given that the largest single owner of real property in NYC is the catholic church.

should we tax all the stuff in st patricks'? in st john the divine?

the point of not taxing unions or churches is that government isn't supposed to be able to tax either out of existence.

no matter how much you hate the fact that workers don't sink their money into corporatist candidates.

Make the church pay taxes.

Unions should also pay taxes.

riiiiiight.....

i think churches should pay taxes on the property the own that isn't used to put a church on.

which do you think nets us more money given that the largest single owner of real property in NYC is the catholic church.

should we tax all the stuff in st patricks'? in st john the divine?

the point of not taxing unions or churches is that government isn't supposed to be able to tax either out of existence.

no matter how much you hate the fact that workers don't sink their money into corporatist candidates.

I'm not for taxing unions out of existence. But I am against unions being able to take away rights of other workers just b/c they don't belong to the union. That's unAmerican.

When viewed as a whole..meaning from their start til now churches are not charities. Just as Jerry Sanduski is not NOW a child molester beecause he hasn't butt fucked any kids in the last six months. The actions of the churches over their existance are no less horrific than the former Penn State coach. You can say "look at us NOW" all you want. There is NO statute of limitations on murder which they, the churches, most certainly participated in.

Your focus jumping is also irrelevant

You are not even clever. Most republican christians are at least clever liars and obviscators of the facts. I won't ask you to address my factual assertions that should disqualify churches as charities... because you cannot... thus the vague insult.

The fact you seem to ignore is that churches ARE charities... what you think and whatever other directions you leap in is irrelevant

Forum List

Back