Church to burn Qurans on 9/11

I think you have a very naive view of the world.

I think you have a more cynical view of ALL Muslims than I do.

Naturally--you focus on being cynical about the Christian form of organized religion and are more lenient on the others.

Yep, that's about it. She ignores the suffering and kiling across the globe at the hands of the islamic religion, so that she can justify in her mind making chrisitians the 'big, bad wolf'.

I think you have a more cynical view of ALL Muslims than I do.

Naturally--you focus on being cynical about the Christian form of organized religion and are more lenient on the others.

You're absolutely right. I stereotype Christians. I am more lenient toward Muslims than Christians.

Muslims in America leave me alone. Christians don't.

Yep, it's all about you, the hell with all of the people dying and suffering due to the islamic religion. As long as you have what you want, the hell with everyone else. Is that how it goes?

If the muslims were a majority in this country they wouldn't be 'leaving you alone', you wouldn't be able to openly live as who you really are for fear of death. But, keep burying your head in the sand and pretending otherwise.

Sorry, but you act as if I said that EVERY Christian would kill him and that is far from the truth.

Immie

Bull. I never thought you said that EVERY Christian would kill him. When I made my statement, "the Christians would kill him I meant the same ones you mentioned, redneck congregations in the south, not ALL Christians.

Why does one comment about Christians apply to all Christians? Are you responsible for red neck congregations in the south? No. No more than I am responsble for violent Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka.

Yet you would take someone to task who said that muslims are terrorists. But, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean 'all muslims', I meant only those one who actually are terrorists. I call bullshit on that one, if you only mean a certain group or type of christian, then you should say so. Saying 'christians' implies all, not just some, just as my opening comment about mulsims would imply all, and that is exactly how you would take it.
You want to see a terrorist just go to the closest police station.

It is their right no? Where are all those pious Leftists who have been up on their high horses preaching about religious tolerance & freedom in regards to this Mosque on Ground Zero issue? These people are as free to burn Korans as Leftists are to drop Crucifixes in urine or defecate on Bibles. I see no difference. I don't support burning Korans but i don't support defecating on Bibles either. I don't agree with them burning Korans but i do agree with their message that Islam is leading many in the world to Hell. Jesus Christ preached peace & love. Muhammed did not. Muhammed preached hate & conquest. People who compare the two and claim that they're similar really are pitifully ignorant. They preached completely opposite messages. I believe Islam is a religion of hate & intolerance for the most part. I know the usual suspects on the Left will call me an "Islamophobe" but i can live with their labels.

I just don't get it. The Left celebrates and even rewards those who drop Crucifixes in urine and defecate on Bibles yet then feign such outrage over issues like this. Talk about dishonesty & hypocrisy? Sheesh!

It is their right no? Where are all those pious Leftists who have been up on their high horses preaching about religious tolerance & freedom in regards to this Mosque on Ground Zero issue? These people are as free to burn Korans as Leftists are to drop Crucifixes in urine or defecate on Bibles. I see no difference. I don't support burning Korans but i don't support defecating on Bibles either. I don't agree with them burning Korans but i do agree with their message that Islam is leading many in the world to Hell. Jesus Christ preached peace & love. Muhammed did not. Muhammed preached hate & conquest. People who compare the two and claim that they're similar really are pitifully ignorant. They preached completely opposite messages. I believe Islam is a religion of hate & intolerance for the most part. I know the usual suspects on the Left will call me an "Islamophobe" but i can live with their labels.

No one said they don't have a right to burn Korans. It's freedom of speech but we're exercising ours by saying the guy is an asshole. Get it?

No one said they don't have a right to burn Korans. It's freedom of speech but we're exercising ours by saying the guy is an asshole. Get it?

Yea this guy is an asshole but your guys on the Left urinating on Crucifixes and defecating on Bibles are just soo cool. You Leftists really are so dishonest and hypocritical.

And no one is saying that Rauf doesn't have the right to build the mosque at ground zero. We are just exercising our freedom of speech by saying the guy is an asshole.

And no one is saying that Rauf doesn't have the right to build the mosque at ground zero. We are just exercising our freedom of speech by saying the guy is an asshole.

lol! Right on. Nuff said. :clap2:

And no one is saying that Rauf doesn't have the right to build the mosque at ground zero.

*cough* Allie *cough*

Really? Truely? :eusa_eh:

Yea this guy is an asshole but your guys on the Left urinating on Crucifixes and defecating on Bibles are just soo cool. You Leftists really are so dishonest and hypocritical.

So, because we think this guy is an asshole automatically means we support urinating on crucifixes?
Your logic needs some work, bub.

Maybe your reasoning behind that sentiment is faulty.

Forum List

Back