Church = The BEST hot spot for hooking up.

You have a point there, the skanks use church to "cleanse" themselves of sin.

Isn't every person in a church guilty of some form of sin? I think God can pretty much see through it all and knows the "score". :wink_2: As far as those wagging their fingers at others he will sort all those people out one day too. Or so I personally believe.

When my ex wife was cheating on me she went to Church religiously to cleanse herself, she was cheating with the Pastors son. I have so much drama in my life.

You know what? I HONESTLY believe you, man...lol

I dated a chick back in 1997 that was screwin a deacon behind my back, so I dumped her ass when I found out. no wonder she liked going to that one particular church ALL THE TIME....LOL..TRAMP!

Isn't every person in a church guilty of some form of sin? I think God can pretty much see through it all and knows the "score". :wink_2: As far as those wagging their fingers at others he will sort all those people out one day too. Or so I personally believe.

When my ex wife was cheating on me she went to Church religiously to cleanse herself, she was cheating with the Pastors son. I have so much drama in my life.

Aaah, well you do have first hand knowledge of this HG so I stand corrected. There is one known "skank"(your word not mine with all due respect to the ex lol)that is hoping to cleanse her sinful soul I suppose.

I rarely worry about the road to absolution others take in hopes of cleansing themselves of their Earthly behavior because it has no bearing on my life.

May your future travels and interactions be less drama skanked filled.

Channeling Mary Magdalene and the Seven Demons that possessed her to this thread. :lol:

I agree. I mean I know I'm dogging the whole church, but you are right. there are a few that come to seek the Lord's wisdom. I agree. but whoa at the number that are only there to show off their fat asses in their skin tight skirts..lol..

Yes, She's so fair, she may just be the one rockin no-panties under her choir robe.

Church is fulla skanks like that. get all fulla Jesus and come out acting like the same hoe that went in...trifling,

You have a point there, the skanks use church to "cleanse" themselves of sin.

Yeah but the only "cleansing" going on is the drenching of her panties because she's hot for the Deacon and the Ushers.

:lol:

I dated a chick back in 1997 that was screwin a deacon behind my back, so I dumped her ass when I found out. no wonder she liked going to that one particular church ALL THE TIME....LOL..TRAMP!

The deacons and pastors get alot of action in the church.

The deacons and pastors get alot of action in the church.

Really?

Apparently not a huge secret they are hiding.

And why not? You ain't learning nothing.

Going in a wretched heathen and coming out a wretched heathen, just hungry. Time to go eat.

Pathetic. I see this every week. traffic jam by the local mega-church. one big fashion show and meat market.

Women getting outta their cars still got on their Saturday night mini skirt hooker dresses showing all manner of asscrack, thongs, and legs, with the same dirty drawls on. and the Dickons(Deacons) are looking hard and heavy too. You're there to hook up too so it's no worries. It's an "understanding" you have. You in da Lawd's house. just slide the number, you'll catch up later.

If you were one of the unlucky ones Saturday night at the club, don't worry, You are almost guaranteed to score a few numbers at Church on Sunday. and quite possibly round the bases with a home run quicker than your buddies did on Saturday.

The story about the Preacher's daughter is true. She's a stone cold freak. :clap2:

Church = the Best place to Hook Up on Sunday. hands down.

who disagrees?

Maybe you little freakazoids should park your bigotry at home and be as tolerant of Christian religions as you seem to be of the jihad.

Going in a wretched heathen and coming out a wretched heathen, just hungry. Time to go eat.

Pathetic. I see this every week. traffic jam by the local mega-church. one big fashion show and meat market.

Women getting outta their cars still got on their Saturday night mini skirt hooker dresses showing all manner of asscrack, thongs, and legs, with the same dirty drawls on. and the Dickons(Deacons) are looking hard and heavy too. You're there to hook up too so it's no worries. It's an "understanding" you have. You in da Lawd's house. just slide the number, you'll catch up later.

If you were one of the unlucky ones Saturday night at the club, don't worry, You are almost guaranteed to score a few numbers at Church on Sunday. and quite possibly round the bases with a home run quicker than your buddies did on Saturday.

The story about the Preacher's daughter is true. She's a stone cold freak. :clap2:

who disagrees?

Maybe you little freakazoids should park your bigotry at home and be as tolerant of Christian religions as you seem to be of the jihad.

Joel Osteens church is like booty heaven. lots of nice tails bouncing up in there. all flavors too. You know it's true..lol

who disagrees?

Joel Osteens church is like booty heaven. lots of nice tails bouncing up in there. all flavors too. You know it's true..lol

Joel Osteen has a church? I thought it was a scam to lure unsuspecting idiots out of their cash.

Joel Osteen has a church? I thought it was a scam to lure unsuspecting idiots out of their cash.

hahahaha...so true. you'd laugh your ass off seeing all the dummies creating a parking lot to get inside the Astrodome to see this heathen. He got the entire city of Houston on lockdown.

I just go to people watch and score booty. Because I have yet to see Joel read from the scriptures. He's big on making up stories of struggle and pain and suffering through it. big time con-artist.

Last edited:

hahahaha...so true. you'd laugh your ass off seeing all the dummies creating a parking lot to get inside the Astrodome to see this heathen. He got the entire city of Houston on lockdown.

I just go to people watch and score booty. Because I have yet to see Joel read from the scriptures. He's big on making up stories of struggle and pain and suffering through it. big time con-artist.

Ain't much difference between the two of you is there?

He goes to church to score cash.

You go to the church to score ass.

Neither one of you is looking for God there, just your own twisted desires.

Forum List

Back