Church puts baby Jesus in cage as part of immigration-themed nativity scene

Illegal Immigration is highly unpopular with the Voters.
People get it.
The Corrupt Democratic Party wants to displace educated middle class Americans with illiterate anti-American third world moochers.

Border security is not even about legal immigration.

It's about legal illegal immigration.

The voters should decide who gets in and who does not.

As it stands now, they have no voice.

Illegal Immigration is highly unpopular with the Voters.
People get it.
The Corrupt Democratic Party wants to displace educated middle class Americans with illiterate anti-American third world moochers.
Fewer immigrants are being deported under Trump than under Obama

The US Undocumented Population Fell Sharply During the Obama Era: Estimates for 2016 - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS)

Wow, if you like Trump for exporting illegals, then you guys should LOVE Obama!

faked children in cages picture
immigrantfake picture1.JPG

immigrantfakepicture2.JPG

Maybe this church needs to dust off its checkbook and start paying income tax....when you openly become a liberal exhibit and flaunt your political ideology you should lose your tax exemption....

Makes ya wonder if the leaders of that church ever read the bible.

Been 50 plus years since I took an interest in reading the Bible, but it seems to me, Mary and Joseph weren't immigrating, they were reporting to the local census taker as prescribed by law.

Obeying the law. A novel concept

Why didn't they do it when Obama was locking the kids in cages? Why do it now when it's stopped?
You're not supposed to bring that up, Avatar. It ruins the mongrel demtards fake outrage.

Facts tend to do that.

They tend to ruin consertive fake outrage too.

Lots of fake outrage going around. Mostly on the left though

Boston-area church puts baby Jesus in cage as part of immigration-themed nativity scene

Last year, a display included in the nativity scene had 16 signs, each one inscribed with a different mass shooting that took place in America and listing how many people were killed at each.

5c099f24210000cc07ca2dce.jpeg

Look at that. The "Wise Men" are behind a wall.

Wow, if baby Jesus came here Republicans would gas his family, separate him from his mother and put him in a cage and then blame it on Obama.
Boston Catholics are among the most liberal.

“Boston-area church puts baby Jesus in cage as part of immigration-themed nativity scene”

Perfectly appropriate in the age of Trump.

Why didn't they do it when Obama was locking the kids in cages? Why do it now when it's stopped?
Wow. It took a dozen posts before Obama was blamed.

Republicans must be forgetting he was president.

Republican Christians no longer follow traditional Christianity. They are Christians in name only. They stain the best parts of being a Christian.
Always quite comical when you self proclaimed atheists try to lecture Christians on how they should act and behave as Christians. ... :lol: :lol:
We know what the religious should stand for. Anyone can read the Bible.

Oh, that's right. Your kind doesn't read. Only on Internet sites and the back of cereal boxes.

Sorry, I forgot.

Just another example of why Liberalism is considered a mental disorder. ... :cool:
What medical profession considers liberalism a disorder?
Republicans don't know anything about medicine. Doctors are too close to scientists and they hate scientists. They think vaccines cause autism.
I know, I see it everyday at work in the research field. I noticed the commenter did not answer.

Republican Christians no longer follow traditional Christianity. They are Christians in name only. They stain the best parts of being a Christian.
Always quite comical when you self proclaimed atheists try to lecture Christians on how they should act and behave as Christians. ... :lol: :lol:
Whatever a "self proclaimed atheist" is, I dunno. Someone needs to lecture you "Christians" since you "Christians" cast your lot with the Orange Oracle from Hades. POTUS has violated every tenant of your religion and he laughs all the way to the Kremlin.

Forum List

Back