Church on Easter?

Are you going to attend any church services on Easter?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Haven't decided yet.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Sunday is Easter. Do you plan on attending a church service of your choice on Easter? Just curious. Take the poll. A simple "Yes", "No" or "Don't know yet".

Last edited:
Sunday is Easter. Do you plan on attending a church service of your choice on Easter? Just curious. Take the poll. A simple "Yes", "No" or "Don't know yet".

Probably not. I don't like the crowds. What I really find annoying is all the people that show up on Easter and Christmas (and only on Easter and Christmas) and expect me to remember who the heck they are!

Say, you are not one of those are you? :D

Immie

Probably not. I don't like the crowds. What I really find annoying is all the people that show up on Easter and Christmas (and only on Easter and Christmas) and expect me to remember who the heck they are!

Immie

No... Not one of those. I don't go to church every Sunday but I do go often enough to keep my favorite seat dusted off.

Not sure...I will have company at my house, and I don't have a church family in my town. My church family is 130 miles away, in my son's town. I considered traveling just to make the service; my sister is singing; but probably won't because I don't think my guests will be ready to leave at 7 am.

Immie

You can stream the one here on the web.

Immie

You can stream the one here on the web.

What do you mean? Watch a TV Evangelist?

Nah, I don't need someone telling me that my salvation rests on how much I send to his ministry.

Now, if it were Billy Graham, I might stream that one.

Immie

Forum List

Back