Church Of Scientology.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Church of Scientology Creed

A false religion?

We of the Church believe:

That all men have inalienable rights to their own religious practices and their performance;

This one say they condone Devil worshiping.

a religion based on a science fiction book doesnt really place to high in my decision making.

What does false religion mean? All religions can be considered false.

2nd John 1:[7] For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

All realigns are valid, and not false, to those who follow them.

In my opinion ALL religions are cults.

Really? Are you saying you that assume i am a scientolist because i dont say they are worse then any other "religion"

A false religion?

That all men have inalienable rights to their own religious practices and their performance;

It was made up by a really bad SciFi author, of course it is a false religion. But you have as much right to to practice it is anyone else has to practice any religion.

church of scientology is all about cash ....the cleansing cost a pretty penny....to reach the top where tom cruise and john travolta are....runs about a quarter mil to a half mil.....in california there are 'reading rooms' even in very small towns....seems to be a calif thing....i have never seen a reading room in nc...but there could be some...

when you have to pay money to receive help from a 'church' that just says it all

A false religion?

It was made up by a really bad SciFi author, of course it is a false religion. But you have as much right to to practice it is anyone else has to practice any religion.

All religions were made up by bed SciFi authors ya know.

just saying

Forum List

Back