Church of satan disavows abortion activist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Church of Satan has disavowed the efforts of self-described Satanist abortion activists in Jefferson City, Missouri to overturn “informed consent” laws on abortion.
Church of Satan Disavows Abortion Activists

You won't know the fear of evil until you bring it on. The same dum fks who don't believe in God will believe in a satanic devil which you can't see that either. Wait until some weird shit starts to happen LOL.... Closed minds often can't connect the dots though. Atheist, Satanist both sides have block..

The Church of Satan has disavowed the efforts of self-described Satanist abortion activists in Jefferson City, Missouri to overturn “informed consent” laws on abortion.

You won't know the fear of evil until you bring it on. The same dum fks who don't believe in God will believe in a satanic devil which you can't see that either. Wait until some weird shit starts to happen LOL.... Closed minds often can't connect the dots though. Atheist, Satanist both sides have block..

As far as I know neither the Church of Satan nor the Satanic Temple believe in Satan as a supernatural intelligence. In both cases Satan is a symbolic concept, not an actual being.

The Church of Satan is a bunch of drug-addled 70s rejects and high school students who bought "The Satanic Bible" because it looked cool.

The Satanic Temple is a bunch of hipsters who are in it for the lolz.

• Banned

As far as I know neither the Church of Satan nor the Satanic Temple believe in Satan as a supernatural intelligence. In both cases Satan is a symbolic concept, not an actual being.

Yeah I know, but they're still satanic pricks playing with the devil ............ the spiritual world knows who and what the hell they really are......lol

Info wars again , get your mind out of the gutter.

Church of Satan ...

5579011435_e6187befae.jpg

If you believe in God , you must believe in Satan. After all who was Jesus talking to in the desert.

The Church of Satan in Mo. was founded by a Jew, see many Jews are atheists, look at Ann Rand, Paul Ryan's mentor, was a Russian Jew and an atheist. What started this Church of Satan which does not believe in the real Satan of the bible, was the fundamentalists zealots of Christianity. Can't say I blame them.

Yet you fundamentalists and Evangelicals love Israel and will do anything for the state of Israel even fight for them.

The Church of Satan in Mo. was founded by a Jew, see many Jews are atheists, look at Ann Rand, Paul Ryan's mentor, was a Russian Jew and an atheist. What started this Church of Satan which does not believe in the real Satan of the bible, was the fundamentalists zealots of Christianity. Can't say I blame them.

Yet you fundamentalists and Evangelicals love Israel and will do anything for the state of Israel even fight for them.

LaVey's maternal grandparents were Jewish. I've never read that he was Jewish, however.

Yeah I know, but they're still satanic pricks playing with the devil ............ the spiritual world knows who and what the hell they really are......lol

OK, but you said they "believe in a satanic devil," and they do not. :dunno:

LaVey's maternal grandparents were Jewish. I've never read that he was Jewish, however.

Well if the mother is a Jew they say (the jews that is) say the kids are jews.

Woe! How evil do you have to be to be rejected by the church of Satan?!

Woe! How evil do you have to be to be rejected by the church of Satan?!

You have to believe In the Separation of Church and State and not believe in any supernatural entities, according to their website.

He may have been ethnically but not religiously Jewish. :dunno:

He may have been ethnically but not religiously Jewish. :dunno:

Devil worship or not this is their mentality cults follow cults

Woman Confesses "I Kill My Kids"

If you disavow belief in a god, then you must disavow belief in Satan. The one fictional character cannot exist without the other fictional character. The Satanist's character of worship comes from the bible and thus, you have to accept both of the characters are real. Not that they are.

The Satanist's character of worship comes from the bible and thus, you have to accept both of the characters are real. Not that they are.
Declaring the sky is green doesn't make it so.
Declaring them real without solid evidence doesn't make them real. It's why they call religion a BELIEF system. You can believe unicorns, fairies and such to be real, until they are produced, their just beliefs.

If you disavow belief in a god, then you must disavow belief in Satan. The one fictional character cannot exist without the other fictional character. The Satanist's character of worship comes from the bible and thus, you have to accept both of the characters are real. Not that they are.

Neither the Church of Satan, nor the Satanic Temple believe that Satan, as a being, exists.

The Church of Satan is a bunch of drug-addled 70s rejects and high school students who bought "The Satanic Bible" because it looked cool.

The Satanic Temple is a bunch of hipsters who are in it for the lolz.

That is not true for all satanists. Some believe in the devil and offer sacrifices to him.

The Mexican gang MS 13 is built upon such notions.

Forum List

Back