Church of Christ is the only one True Church

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
The bible makes it clear, very clear that the only way to God and heaven is Christ and by following the Word of God. There is nothing in the Bible that says anything about people having the right to attend a church of their choice and or that it doesn't matter what church you attend all churches are God's. The Bible makes it clear that there is only one Church, the one that Christ purchased with his blood. This church has many names, but is still the one true church, be it called Church of Christ, Church of God, Church of the Firstborn, etc, they all refer to the one true church whose only authority for matters of worship and spiritual guidance is the Bible. In no place in the Word do you find anything about a Catholic Church[which is a cult], Methodist, national baptist, Southern Baptist, Presbyterian, Episcopalian, Holiness, Pentecostal, Lutheran, Calvinist, Mormon, Latter-Day Saints, etc and Superstar Charlie Bass challenges anyone to find any of these churches in the Bible and their doctrines.

Fuck, you already had a stupid thread about this, why do you need another?

Watch your language when addressing Superstar Bass, this thread will get more in depth about the proof and truth the world refuses to accept.

:lol: What are you going to do? Have your false god strike me down? I'd like to see that, fucking idiot.

This is the one true church:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JJHoXsA8g]YouTube - Weird Al' Amish Paradise[/ame]

Watch your language when addressing Superstar Bass, this thread will get more in depth about the proof and truth the world refuses to accept.

:lol: What are you going to do? Have your false god strike me down? I'd like to see that, fucking idiot.

Watch your language, the God that Superstar Bass believes in can be found in the Bible, however, none of the churches listed above founded by men can be found in the Bible.

you even said "this church goes by many names", did they outline in the bible what every single name it goes by?

Watch your language, the God that Superstar Bass believes in can be found in the Bible, however, none of the churches listed above founded by men can be found in the Bible.

Your god is false, you worship an idol ... a false one to boot. ... and no, I gave an actual contention in the last thread, since you felt compelled to repost in a preachy manner yet again, same topic, you have proven you worship a false god, so no respect will be given in this thread.

Your god is false, you worship an idol ... a false one to boot. ... and no, I gave an actual contention in the last thread, since you felt compelled to repost in a preachy manner yet again, same topic, you have proven you worship a false god, so no respect will be given in this thread.

The Superstar Bass's God is found in the Bible and His Word is real, these other churches founded by men worship not what they know and are false.

This is the one true church:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JJHoXsA8g"]YouTube - Weird Al' Amish Paradise[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuPGOAlzfHQ]YouTube - Agonoize - COA ( Album : Sieben )[/ame]

you are worshiping the religion of slave owners and you call Michael Steele Uncle Tom???? lol

Hey, Obama's health plan!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CJrZo2SudM]YouTube - Weird Al Yankovic - Like A Surgeon (HQ)[/ame]

you are worshiping the religion of slave owners and you call Michael Steele Uncle Tom???? lol

No. Mr Bass isn't following the religion of slave owners, slave owners didn't write the Bible nor die on the cross for remission of sins.

No. Mr Bass isn't following the religion of slave owners, slave owners didn't write the Bible nor die on the cross for remission of sins.

Yeah ... sure. :eusa_whistle:

White slavemasters did not die on the cross for remission sins nor did they write the Bible, those are facts.

If black are following the religion of slave owners please explain why Nat Turner, preacher and Christian who believed God gave him visions, attack the slave master and went on a mission killing slavemasters and freeing slaves.

Hey! I found Bass' arch enemy!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_TfBbR6L0M]YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - Canadian Idiot[/ame]

Forum List

Back