Church Hires JK Rowling To Rewrite The Bible

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
The latest PR coup for Pope Francis has seen him hire famous and revered children’s author JK Rowling to rewrite the Bible.

It is hoped the author, most famous for her Harry Potter series, can make it more accessible and believable for a new generation of Catholics and Christians.

While the specifics of the rewrite are not yet known, it is believed Rowling is tasked with producing a compelling tale that young Catholics and Christians can engage with. Figures such as Dementors and other popular creations may take the place of less realistic Biblical creatures such as unicorns and the leviathon.

“We are very happy Miss Rowling has agreed to the rewrite, we keenly await the first draft,” a Vatican insider told WWN.

Rowling’s selection has raised some eyebrows, but the decision by Pope Francis to select the wildly popular author is mainly due to commercial concerns."

Church Hires JK Rowling To Rewrite The Bible

File this under, WTF?

Go orthodox, man. Catholics become increasingly insane day by day.

"“Our revenue streams are shrinking so the more Hollywood-esque the better,” the source concluded."

Forehead slap.

op probably thinks king james wrote the king james version

lol

Would this be like, now, the 27th time, the bible has been rewritten ....updated/adjusted?
And in a totally unholy way here, as being rewritten done by a FEMALE! And not even a virgin
or married to the lord' FFS!

btw: She has been married twice. Not to the lord'.
That means one divorce here.

As if other people haven't already tried to do such a thing and right me if I am wrong, but every attempt is done for free without the pay?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As if other people haven't already tried to do such a thing and right me if I am wrong, but every attempt is done for free without the pay?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You must pay to love and kinda get love from the lords' Frauds.
AS, It always needs YOUR MONEY!

Forum List

Back