Church destroyed by palestinians in Bethlehem.

It is all he can do when his Palestinians are shown to be the ones in the wrong and doing all the violence and terrorism. So he blames everyone but the scum of the arab world that not even IS will take into their ranks

Palestinians are responsible for the genocide and ethnic cleansing of 150,000 Lebanese Christians. If Palestinians were in charge of Israel, there wouldn't be a single church nor would there be a Christian left standing. What is stopping that from happening is Israel.

Sadly I was witness to the results of far too many on those massacres.

Palestinians are responsible for the genocide and ethnic cleansing of 150,000 Lebanese Christians. If Palestinians were in charge of Israel, there wouldn't be a single church nor would there be a Christian left standing. What is stopping that from happening is Israel.

I was witness to savagery by Muslims as well.

I'm Israeli- had a friend, he got a job as a guard at the mall.
First day at work- suicide bomber blew him up.

I'm Israeli- had a friend, he got a job as a guard at the mall.
First day at work- suicide bomber blew him up.
Sorry to hear that. I was born and raised in a Muslim country. I can write a book and then some about Islam.

I saw the results of the savagery shortly after and it made me look harder at the muslim culture. No fun seeing a baby hanging from a tree that you think is a child's doll

Forum List

Back