Church denies funeral to gay man

Jake, have you ever even opened a Bible? I mean, I would love to hear what you think the real Jesus taught, and preached. Please let us know, since he only spoke to you, how are the rest of us supposed to know if you don't tell us.

6 days means 6 days. pretty simple concept really. And god was tired so he took the seventh day off.

Sorry Billy, I didn't know you and Jake shared a brain. :D but now I do.

However if Jesus preached that, then Jake is really in the wrong isn't he? Thanks Billy.
Nobody knows what jesus preached because nothing was written down in his lifetime.

Right, that's how we know about dinosaurs because nothing was written down in their lifetime.
:lol:
It's called fossils you fucking imbecile. What a fucking dunce you are. :lol:

Jake, have you ever even opened a Bible? I mean, I would love to hear what you think the real Jesus taught, and preached. Please let us know, since he only spoke to you, how are the rest of us supposed to know if you don't tell us.

6 days means 6 days. pretty simple concept really. And god was tired so he took the seventh day off.

However if Jesus preached that, then Jake is really in the wrong isn't he? Thanks Billy.
Nobody knows what jesus preached because nothing was written down in his lifetime.

Right, that's how we know about dinosaurs because nothing was written down in their lifetime.

You're the fucking dunce. Just because they weren't writing doesn't mean they weren't experiencing and passing down the stories to their offspring. And, for your information, some of the disciples started writing after Jesus died what they heard him say and do with their own eyes and ears.

The NT has over 5000 supporting Greek manuscripts existing today with another 20,000 manuscripts in other languages. Some of the manuscript evidence dates to within 100 years of the original writing. There is less than a 2% textual variation in the NT manuscripts.
  1. This is significant because Jesus had prophesied its destruction when He said, "As for these things which you are looking at, the days will come in which there will not be left one stone upon another which will not be torn down" (Luke 21:6, see also Matt. 24:1; Mark 13:1). If they were written after the A.D. 70 destruction, don't you think they would have included the event?
  2. Matthew: The various dates most widely held as possible writing dates of the Gospel are between A.D. 40-140. But Ignatius died around A.D. 115, and he quoted Matthew.

The Bible The Scripture Info on the Bible Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

You're the fucking dunce. Just because they weren't writing doesn't mean they weren't experiencing and passing down the stories to their offspring. And, for your information, some of the disciples started writing after Jesus died what they heard him say and do with their own eyes and ears.

The NT has over 5000 supporting Greek manuscripts existing today with another 20,000 manuscripts in other languages. Some of the manuscript evidence dates to within 100 years of the original writing. There is less than a 2% textual variation in the NT manuscripts.

• This is significant because Jesus had prophesied its destruction when He said, "As for these things which you are looking at, the days will come in which there will not be left one stone upon another which will not be torn down" (Luke 21:6, see also Matt. 24:1; Mark 13:1). If they were written after the A.D. 70 destruction, don't you think they would have included the event?
    • Matthew: The various dates most widely held as possible writing dates of the Gospel are between A.D. 40-140. But Ignatius died around A.D. 115, and he quoted Matthew.
The Bible The Scripture Info on the Bible Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

The earliest fragment of the NT is dated several generations after the facts. It's like trying to write a biography of Abe Lincoln with only aural stories pasted down through the years, and actually pretending to quote him verbatim. Laughable.
And out of 25,000 manuscripts, your source admits that only SOME dated to within ONE HUNDRED YEARS of some non-existent original writing. Another way of saying they ain't got shit. :D

• This is significant because Jesus had prophesied its destruction when He said, "As for these things which you are looking at, the days will come in which there will not be left one stone upon another which will not be torn down" (Luke 21:6, see also Matt. 24:1; Mark 13:1). If they were written after the A.D. 70 destruction, don't you think they would have included the event?
    • Matthew: The various dates most widely held as possible writing dates of the Gospel are between A.D. 40-140. But Ignatius died around A.D. 115, and he quoted Matthew.

The earliest fragment of the NT is dated several generations after the facts. It's like trying to write a biography of Abe Lincoln with only aural stories pasted down through the years, and actually pretending to quote him verbatim. Laughable.
And out of 25,000 manuscripts, your source admits that only SOME dated to within ONE HUNDRED YEARS of some non-existent original writing. Another way of saying they ain't got shit. :D
Glad you recognize the facts, Billy. :woohoo:

With most scholars agreeing that Jesus was crucified around 30-36 AD, and all of the Gospels being dated by the mid 70's, with some possibly being from the 50's. I just can't figure out how you get several generations from that. 40 years or so. Perhaps 2 generations, but far from several.

Besides, why would a fudge packer want a Christian funeral?

When the Bible clearly says that sodomites are an abomination and are to be stoned to death. ... :cool:
Your book says YOU are not to be friends with any Christian or Jew.

Do you practice that?

Take a look at the Muslim world now and over the last 2000 years the Christian world also.
Muslims are now slaughtering each other and women and children and at one time Christians were doing the same thing.
Religion fucks up the world and causes most conflicts.

But make no mistake, Muslims ever take over here they will slaughter each other, homosexuals and anyone else that dare question their rules. NOT ALL Muslims, actually a violent minority, are that way and in fact none of those I know here as the ones I know are good citizens but the fanatical element is there and they take with power and slaughter.

Biblical manuscript - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Ully, scroll down to "dating the NT manuscripts". 150 years minimum, most in the 250-300 range.

If you take Wiki as fact, you really need to re-examine your life, and find out how many other bad choices you have made.

But please remember, everything on the internet is real. You know this, because you heard it, on the internet.

I am dating things with an NASB study Bible, which is the Bible most colleges use to teach with. So Wiki, or our higher education system? HMMM?

Ully, scroll down to "dating the NT manuscripts". 150 years minimum, most in the 250-300 range.

If you take Wiki as fact, you really need to re-examine your life, and find out how many other bad choices you have made.

But please remember, everything on the internet is real. You know this, because you heard it, on the internet.

I am dating things with an NASB study Bible, which is the Bible most colleges use to teach with. So Wiki, or our higher education system? HMMM?
So you're dating the bible with the bible? :cuckoo:

There are other links out there if you wish to inform yourself. My guess is you don't. :D

Besides, why would a fudge packer want a Christian funeral?

When the Bible clearly says that sodomites are an abomination and are to be stoned to death. ... :cool:
Your book says YOU are not to be friends with any Christian or Jew.

Do you practice that?
That verse was given during a specific time during a specific war 1400 years ago.

But many people like to take it out of the context and use it to further their anti-muslim/Islam agenda. ... :cool:

Interesting how people are only interested in context when it suits their agenda.

There are other links out there if you wish to inform yourself. My guess is you don't. :D

Here you go Billy. I don't mind being proven right, it's a shame you can't stand being proven wrong, because you always are.

When was the New Testament written
New Testament Books - Dating
And from your own, beloved, Wiki
Dating the Bible - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
please note, the time believed by scholars, that the books were written.
Dates of the Books of the Bible

And there are so many more to debunk your 'theory'. Go ahead and have a look, if you care to educate yourself. My guess is, you won't.

Here you go Billy. I don't mind being proven right, it's a shame you can't stand being proven wrong, because you always are.

And there are so many more to debunk your 'theory'. Go ahead and have a look, if you care to educate yourself. My guess is, you won't.
None of your links give any reason to why they claim what they do. One talks about historians, but historians aren't a scientific manner of dating things. So basically, your links are based on nothing?
Please try again.

None of your links give any reason to why they claim what they do. One talks about historians, but historians aren't a scientific manner of dating things. So basically, your links are based on nothing?
Please try again.

I am going to try to phrase(sound it out) this so your young(12 year old) mind can grasp(again, sound it out) it.

A scholar(ska-ler) is an educated (went to school and learned something) person. The greater amount(more than 75%) of scholars, agree that the books were written around the time period(not your time of the month) mentioned(men-shund).

You don't have to like it, but you can not prove it different.

I tried not to use to many syllables(oh hell, you will never get that word). Nevermind.

Please try again.

I am going to try to phrase(sound it out) this so your young(12 year old) mind can grasp(again, sound it out) it.

A scholar(ska-ler) is an educated (went to school and learned something) person. The greater amount(more than 75%) of scholars, agree that the books were written around the time period(not your time of the month) mentioned(men-shund).

You don't have to like it, but you can not prove it different.

I tried not to use to many syllables(oh hell, you will never get that word). Nevermind.
Ok, you have nothing and you're obnoxious about it to boot. Got it. :lol:

Forum List

Back