Church Congregation Violently Attacks Same-Sex Couple To ‘Pray The Gay Away’

Two things in this story that sound like complete BS to me: the man went to church to "make his mom proud" and he was held down and the "Holy Spirit went through him"

He made this up. PP is going to have egg on his face.
Really? Here is another account from a local publication

Local man allegedly assaulted at Blackwell church

Now who has got egg on their face?
Obviously another case of queers targeting people to play the victim.
Prove it! I was also reported in a local publication which I posted here. Stop your fucking whining:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:
Lol. You whine day in and day out. You're the biggest victim I've ever seen. I don't have to prove anything. I know how you queers operate.
Now THAT'S Ironic considering how much con-servative white males whine whine whine in this country.
Racist sexist bigoted heterophibic post.

First things first: Homosexuals suffer from a mental disorder and are perverts who engage in abominable acts of perversion.

Lets start there. If you are not willing to admit thats true, then I am not going to waste time worrying about some outlier goofy church that is out of line.
First things first: Ignorant bigots suffer from a mental disorder and are perverts who engage in abominable acts of perversion.
Your confusing normal people with queers, lesbians, he/she's and pedos again.
You're confusing bigots with normal people
You're a Christophobic bigot, hardly "normal".
Christians who are not violent just like non-violent members of other religions are to be respected.....CRC's.....not so much.
I can be violent. It's called self defense.

Forum List

Back