Church cancels teen gun giveaway

No. My guns are tools. They're only as good or bad the person employinh them. I'm not a bad person. End of argument on that score with a twit like you.

Second, my gun's have nothing to do with Copyright laws. Your posting copyrighted material does thogh.

Third, I'm not even going to bother looking to beyond the list you provided of which the vast majority are nations that do not allow personal firearm ownership.

Kind of disengenuous of you to compare gun deaths from the US where personal firearams are legal with a bunch of countires where they are not. The criminals in those countries still have guns, they just don;t contribute to gun deaths because they don't have to use theirs since no is armed and capable of resisting them.

I bet you think the police will protect you, right?:lol::lol::lol:

No. My guns are tools. They're only as good or bad the person employinh them. I'm not a bad person. End of argument on that score with a twit like you.

Second, my gun's have nothing to do with Copyright laws. Your posting copyrighted material does thogh.

Third, I'm not even going to bother looking to beyond the list you provided of which the vast majority are nations that do not allow personal firearm ownership.

Kind of disengenuous of you to compare gun deaths from the US where personal firearams are legal with a bunch of countires where they are not. The criminals in those countries still have guns, they just don;t contribute to gun deaths because they don't have to use theirs since no is armed and capable of resisting them.

I bet you think the police will protect you, right?:lol::lol::lol:

How disengenuous of me to show how restricting gun ownership prevents gun deaths? Who would have thought it?

Seriously, are you drinking tonight?

How disengenuous of me to show how restricting gun ownership prevents gun deaths? Who would have thought it?

Seriously, no. I'd suggest however you back off insulting me, junior or I'll rip you a new one. How's THAT work for ya?

Fact is, you are presenting a one-sided argument. THAT is disengenuous. You're just one of those people that has this delusional mentality that although criminal are called criminals because they don't obey the law, that they will somehow obey just the one that says they can't have guns.

The only people that are happy with a disarmed populace are people like you with a complete lack of objectivity, and the criminals who know they no longer have anything to fear from law-abiding citizens.

What to cut down on gun deaths? Pervent criminals from getting guns which has little to nothing to do with legally obtaining a firearm. Prevent criminals from committing crimes.

When people such as yourself quit blaming a tool and blame the people that misuse them and hold them accountable for their actions, maybe you'll get somewhere.

You use one country to dignify your argument, while England and Canada are suffering because of their gun bans...the crime as increased 69% in England since their ban on guns.

"Right-to-Carry states fared better than the rest of the country in 2003. On the whole, their total violent crime, murder and robbery rates were 6 percent, 2 percent and 23 percent lower respectively than the states and the District of Columbia where carrying a firearm for protection against criminals is prohibited or severely restricted. On average in Right-to-Carry states the total violent crime, murder, robbery and aggravated assault rates were lower by 27 percent, 32 percent, 45 percent and 20 percent respectively. "

Gun ban' utopia creates violent crime increase

Seriously, no. I'd suggest however you back off insulting me, junior or I'll rip you a new one. How's THAT work for ya?

Fact is, you are presenting a one-sided argument. THAT is disengenuous. You're just one of those people that has this delusional mentality that although criminal are called criminals because they don't obey the law, that they will somehow obey just the one that says they can't have guns.

The only people that are happy with a disarmed populace are people like you with a complete lack of objectivity, and the criminals who know they no longer have anything to fear from law-abiding citizens.

What to cut down on gun deaths? Pervent criminals from getting guns which has little to nothing to do with legally obtaining a firearm. Prevent criminals from committing crimes.

When people such as yourself quit blaming a tool and blame the people that misuse them and hold them accountable for their actions, maybe you'll get somewhere.

:clap2:

800px-Tiger_chasing_a_deer_cropped.jpg

Slap.jpg

Forum List

Back