Chuck Shummer....the sorriest piece of shit in the country!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For 3 whole fuckin days, this jew fuck comes before the camera's and babbles on and on about how corrupt and fucked up the GOP and Trump are....3 days of this shit. And on the 4th day, what does this poor bastard do? He signs onto the madness with a pinky swear from the second most dishonest b**** in the Washington, Mitch!! Chuck, what is it gonna take for democrats to get with reality? If you lose in November, it'll be because we're tired of Democrats caving in on this white house. 3 fuckin weeks from now, we're gonna go through this same as shit, and you know it, Chuck. Trump is all about Trump and chaos, what about this can't you understand????

This bullshit about our troops????? Fuck DACA Chuck, its about democrats who want a majority this Nov. to do what? You people cave on everything, you did it under Obama and God knows you'll do it under Trump, with a fuckin majority!!

I am calling on all liberals and I will put this on facebook.....we don't want democrats who want to compromise with this particular white house. We want strong minded claws ready democrats who are willing to stand for liberal ideology or go the fuck home. Liberals are sick of these jello eating, mushy white old men, who go to washington to bow to the GOP just to keep a fuckin job.....either shit or get off the fuckin pot. And if we want pussy, than damit lets vote for all women.....enough with this old white male balless men!!

You people will fuck this country up, just like you did Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles ect...........

You people will fuck this country up, just like you did Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles ect...........

HAVE Fucked up.

Commicrats are so incredibly desperate to turn America into a 3rd world shithole Venezuela, they elect waste product like CS confident his ilk can get it done.

Pretty much reflects who they are. A Disease and plague to this nation.

• Banned

HAVE Fucked up.

Commicrats are so incredibly desperate to turn America into a 3rd world shithole Venezuela, they elect waste product like CS confident his ilk can get it done.

Who the fuck is you people? Dude, I'm too mad to deal with you right now, so fuck off!!

• Banned

HAVE Fucked up.

3 fuckin cities you deem deplorable, just 3....and we have how many in this nation? Listen, nobody gives a fuck about you and your opinions, now shut the fuck up and sit down somewhere.

• Banned
"jew fuck"

Hmmmmm, wonder if any other board libs will call the OP out for this?

Chuck Shummer is a jew fuck, next? This coming from a Trump supporter who president supports the following......
upload_2018-1-22_16-20-44.jpeg

For 3 whole fuckin days, this jew fuck comes before the camera's and babbles on and on about how corrupt and fucked up the GOP and Trump are....3 days of this shit. And on the 4th day, what does this poor bastard do? He signs onto the madness with a pinky swear from the second most dishonest b**** in the Washington, Mitch!! Chuck, what is it gonna take for democrats to get with reality? If you lose in November, it'll be because we're tired of Democrats caving in on this white house. 3 fuckin weeks from now, we're gonna go through this same as shit, and you know it, Chuck. Trump is all about Trump and chaos, what about this can't you understand????

This bullshit about our troops????? Fuck DACA Chuck, its about democrats who want a majority this Nov. to do what? You people cave on everything, you did it under Obama and God knows you'll do it under Trump, with a fuckin majority!!

I am calling on all liberals and I will put this on facebook.....we don't want democrats who want to compromise with this particular white house. We want strong minded claws ready democrats who are willing to stand for liberal ideology or go the fuck home. Liberals are sick of these jello eating, mushy white old men, who go to washington to bow to the GOP just to keep a fuckin job.....either shit or get off the fuckin pot. And if we want pussy, than damit lets vote for all women.....enough with this old white male balless men!!

:badgrin::banana::bowdown::bow2::clap2::eusa_drool::happy-1::poop::thewave::woohoo:

Schumer realized just who he was up against in the Donald......Don't mess with Trump...

Seems the Shutdown is over for a few weeks.
The Great Douche will Shutdown Gobmint
again soon.

You do NOT need to blame a person's religion. Most of the people involved in fucking up our country right now laughably call themselves "Christians" while they are nothing but pure garbage. I might criticize Shummer for his actions, but do not insult his religion.

choofed.gif

You do NOT need to blame a person's religion. Most of the people involved in fucking up our country right now laughably call themselves "Christians" while they are nothing but pure garbage. I might criticize Shummer for his actions, but do not insult his religion.
yes the evangelicals the right arm of the repub party Family values ? lol lol

Excuse me? Who is fucking up this country and in what way are they doing it?

Seems the Shutdown is over for a few weeks.
Yep Trump holds and Schumer folds...

LOL! They are all still here. And you gave BS Tax cuts to the wrong peoples.
Nothang the Great Douche has done so far in new laws changes shit. Just EO's!
No 2nd SCOTUS pick so far, And just gave the top 3% 1.5 Trillion Free bucks
being paid for by the Mid-Class. That be you/me! The 2016 Tax ACT BS scam, can
be adjusted just as easy, as made, in the future.

Obamacare is still here, you gave it free to all to use now. Without paying fines not doing so
Until they do, when they are sick. The Great Wall will never get built, the Dems seem to want to
give the Great Douche blurbs on paper. Which make the Great Douche a FOOL!. And now,
and after 2018 elections will never BE funded. This BS useless wall.

Man, that is some good shit you're smoking! Wooooheee....

Good to see even hardcore Democrats recognize Schumer for the useless Liberal weasel that he is. Too bad there are no better alternatives to lead the DEM party that Chuck the Schmuck and Nancy Pelousy.

Forum List

Back