Chuck Schumer's Social Graces

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
Chuck was so upset at a woman for the way she voted, that he felt compelled to ruin her dinner. What did he think he would accomplish by this rude outburst?

"At the Upper East Side restaurant, he decided to interrupt the Califanos' dinner.
According to witnesses, Schumer pointed out Trump's dishonesty:

“They are a highly respected couple, and Schumer made a scene, yelling, ‘She voted for Trump!’ The Califanos left the restaurant, but Schumer followed them outside.” On the sidewalk, Schumer carried on with his fantastical filibuster: “ ‘How could you vote for Trump? He’s a liar!’ He kept repeating, ‘He’s a liar!’ ”

continued here Schumer Goes Off on Prominent Woman at NYC Restaurant, because She Voted for Trump

Chuck was so upset at a woman for the way she voted, that he felt compelled to ruin her dinner. What did he think he would accomplish by this rude outburst?

"At the Upper East Side restaurant, he decided to interrupt the Califanos' dinner.

“They are a highly respected couple, and Schumer made a scene, yelling, ‘She voted for Trump!’ The Califanos left the restaurant, but Schumer followed them outside.” On the sidewalk, Schumer carried on with his fantastical filibuster: “ ‘How could you vote for Trump? He’s a liar!’ He kept repeating, ‘He’s a liar!’ ”

continued here Schumer Goes Off on Prominent Woman at NYC Restaurant, because She Voted for Trump
Chuck is starting to believe his own bullshit.

If the story is true, it's troubling.

Right now we need "leaders" who can rise above what's happening, and I don't see any.

It's fake news. Only right wing media is reporting it, and it is all according to the testimony of one anonymous witness.

Basically anyone could invent some batshit crazy story about a Democrat and they would all report on it.

Right now we need "leaders" who can rise above what's happening, and I don't see any.

It's fake news. Only right wing media is reporting it, and it is all according to the testimony of one anonymous witness.
How do you figure. He's constantly saying the same shit on the Senate floor.

This disease seems to be spreading among liberals ruining dinners and parties. It's like the old adage that if you can't go on with your life the terrorists win. Well in this case Trump wins.

Bret Easton Ellis: Lena Dunham, Barbra Streisand Blame Trump for Own 'Neuroses'

Bret Easton Ellis says “childish meltdowns” by Hollywood liberals who still can’t accept Donald Trump’s win are ruining his dinners out with friends — and even hurting his relationship with his boyfriend.

In a 35-minute monologue on his latest podcast, the “American Psycho” author says coastal elites who embrace the anti-Trump “resistance” are testing his patience. He talked about a ruined night out at Spago’s, and another dinner spoiled by a millionaire who was furious about “patriarchy.” He also called out Lena Dunham, Barbra Streisand and Meryl Streep.

“You can dislike the fact that Trump was elected, yes, definitely, and yet still understand and accept ultimately that he was elected this time around. Or you can have a complete mental and emotional collapse and let the Trump presidency define you, which I think is absurd. … If you are still losing your s— about Trump, I think you should probably go to a shrink and not let the bad man that was elected define your self-victimization and your life. You are letting him win.”

“Barbra Streisand says she’s gaining weight because of Trump. Lena Dunham says she’s losing weight because of Trump. Really? You’re blaming the president for your own problems and neuroses?” Ellis said.

He also wondered why Meryl Streep used her Golden Globe speech in January to talk about Trump.

“Instead of talking about all the filmmakers she had worked with and who had passed away in the last two years — Michael Cimino, Mike Nichols, Nora Ephron, or especially what it was like playing Carrie Fisher in ‘Postcards From the Edge,’ since Fisher had died just two weeks earlier, Streep used this moment to go on an anti-Trump rant for 10 minutes on national TV, instead of eulogizing her friend — again, reinstating the moral superiority of the left and ignoring aesthetics in place of ideology,” Ellis said.

http://www.thewrap.com/cnn-kayleigh-mcenany-apologizes-for-daniel-pearle-obama-mistake/

He later added: “For some reason I started thinking about the cost of Meryl Streep’s gown at the Golden Globes and the $30 million apartment she had recently put on the market in Greenwich Village.”

Ellis said one of the “morally superior wealthy people” who ruined a recent dinner with friends by complaining about white male patriarchy lives in a penthouse on the Upper West Side — “and probably has a net worth of $10 million dollars.”

“Liberalism used to be about freedom but now is about a kind of warped moral authority that is actually part of the moral superiority movement. This faction of the left is touchingly now known as ‘The Resistance.’ Oh yes, the resistance. What is this resistance? There are posters all over my neighborhood in West Hollywood urging me to resist, resist, resist,” he said.​

Schumer accepted thousands of campaign dollars from Trump and his family over many years. Both men were on friendly terms for many years.

His actions prove what a hypocrite he is, not that further proof was needed.

Schumer is an idiot, like most politicians...but he is most wealthy, like most politicians.

Trump and his family have donated thousands to the man who's now the most powerful Democrat in Washington

Chuck is starting to believe his own bullshit.

Nah. He's always been a true believer.

Like the rest of them, the mask is now off.

How do you figure. He's constantly saying the same shit on the Senate floor.

How do you figure? I'm not peddling slander using non-credible sources.
Hilary confirmed the confrontation, telling Page Six, “Sen. Schumer was really rude . . . He’s our senator, and I don’t really like him. Yes, I voted for Trump. Schumer joined us outside and he told me Trump was a liar. I should have told him that Hillary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”

Hilary confirmed the confrontation, telling Page Six

:laugh2:

Celebrity news? Seriously? You tools are now citing celebrity news?

a16067e6069b237315d660676e099252.gif

Basically anyone could invent some batshit crazy story about a Democrat and they would all report on it.
It certainly sounds like fake news.

I'm over the Chuck show.

Hilary confirmed the confrontation, telling Page Six

:laugh2:

Celebrity news? Seriously? You tools are now citing celebrity news?

a16067e6069b237315d660676e099252.gif

Yes, when Schumer's people are backtracking and the woman in question admits it happened..........

Stop making politicians rock stars and this won't be a problem.

So? political discussion is OFTEN heated-----which is why----MISS
MANNERS SAYS ----never discuss either religion or politics at the
dinner table (or lunch or brunch)

New Topics

Forum List

Back