Chuck Schumer, Whiny Bitch

Naw.

I remember Sarah Palin spot lighting Gabby Giffords with cross hairs.

Then Gabby Giffords got shot in the face.

True story. :thup:

Here's another true story: a former Des Moines Register columinst calls for the massacre of NRA members and violent acts against Boehner and McConnell

Death Threats in Des Moines: Retired Columnist Wants to Kill NRA Members, Drag GOP Leaders Behind Trucks | NewsBusters
Hate speech from the left. What a surprise.

yet another :cuckoo: post from Simorono

Naw.

Here's another true story: a former Des Moines Register columinst calls for the massacre of NRA members and violent acts against Boehner and McConnell

Death Threats in Des Moines: Retired Columnist Wants to Kill NRA Members, Drag GOP Leaders Behind Trucks | NewsBusters

as opposed to hate speech from the right?

you know, like the kind that targets abortion doctors...

it's ugly no matter who says it.

Sen. Schumer Asks Gun Retailers To Stop Sales As Congress Debates « CBS DC
NEW YORK — Sen. Charles Schumer says retailers that sell assault weapons should stop offering them for purchase while Congress discusses gun regulation legislation.

Schumer on Sunday released a letter he sent to major retailers asking for a voluntary moratorium.

The New York Democrat says consumer demand for guns has gone up in the weeks since the December mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Schumer says Congress is debating the issue, and if measures get passed that limit these type of weapons, it won’t help if more of them have recently been sold.​

Too bad, Chucky. Until you make your denial of Americans' rights official, you get to eat shit.

I think Up Chuck's Security team should be limited to carrying .38 Revolvers, make that .32's, I bet his favorite caliber is a .25. That sounds about right for him, and his grip. ;)

He could carry it in his purse. :)

Still, the Grammy should go to Cuomo, not Chuck. Cuomo should get that and an Oscar, for his performance. That, or Life without Parole. :D

Remember in 2008 when you guys on the Left made and circulated all those drawings of Sarah Palin gettin' punched in the face? Remember those? You LOVED em right?

Well we need a few showing Chucky Schumer losing a few teeth! :mad:

Naw.

Sorry, did you know that She and her Shooter knew each other, that they were on each others Face Book Pages? That was personal, that, and he had issues. Why do we never hear about what prescriptions these shooters were on? Drug Histories?

as opposed to hate speech from the right?

you know, like the kind that targets abortion doctors...

it's ugly no matter who says it.

Targeting Abortion Doctors, is a crime, who does not support Prosecution?

Remember in 2008 when you guys on the Left made and circulated all those drawings of Sarah Palin gettin' punched in the face? Remember those? You LOVED em right?

Naw.

Those are Hate Crimes. Sounds pretty Hypocritical at best. His brand of Totalitarianism is somehow better than the rest? Interesting.

That said...... What the Fuck is going on with people throwing people on Train Tracks. Not saying that we should outlaw Subways, but this is getting old. It is not funny.

Naw.

Then you remember something that never happened.

Do you remember Obama saying the following?

"What I will not do is have that negotiation with a gun at the head of the American people"

I guess that makes him responsible for any American that gets shot from here on, right? Isn't that the logic of morons like you?

Naw.

Ya know who originated the term of targeting districts, one of your favorite leftist I'm sure, his name is Bob Beckle.

That said...... What the Fuck is going on with people throwing people on Train Tracks. Not saying that we should outlaw Subways, but this is getting old. It is not funny.

You'd think New York would be more concerned about going after the people who are most likely to toss others in front of Subway trains, tragically New York Politicians have chosen to go after Law abiding citizens instead.

Sen. Schumer Asks Gun Retailers To Stop Sales As Congress Debates « CBS DC
NEW YORK — Sen. Charles Schumer says retailers that sell assault weapons should stop offering them for purchase while Congress discusses gun regulation legislation.

Schumer on Sunday released a letter he sent to major retailers asking for a voluntary moratorium.

The New York Democrat says consumer demand for guns has gone up in the weeks since the December mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Schumer says Congress is debating the issue, and if measures get passed that limit these type of weapons, it won’t help if more of them have recently been sold.​

Too bad, Chucky. Until you make your denial of Americans' rights official, you get to eat shit.

Tissue?
Give one to Chucky. He's having a tantrum.

Ive been taking the subway since high school, and you always look out for "twitchers" when you are standing on the platform. Most of the people doing the pushing are mentally screwed up. So if you got someone being antsy behind you, its back to the wall time.

Naw.

But with a dash of hypocrisy for flavoring.

Schumer is in a unique position to get to the bottom of operation Fast/Furious but he shows no interest in finding and indicting those responsible for shipping 3,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico. Why should anyone trust him?

Forum List

Back