Chuck Schumer, Whiny Bitch

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Sen. Schumer Asks Gun Retailers To Stop Sales As Congress Debates « CBS DC
NEW YORK — Sen. Charles Schumer says retailers that sell assault weapons should stop offering them for purchase while Congress discusses gun regulation legislation.

Schumer on Sunday released a letter he sent to major retailers asking for a voluntary moratorium.

The New York Democrat says consumer demand for guns has gone up in the weeks since the December mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Schumer says Congress is debating the issue, and if measures get passed that limit these type of weapons, it won’t help if more of them have recently been sold.​

Too bad, Chucky. Until you make your denial of Americans' rights official, you get to eat shit.

I think the word you might be looking for is supercilious... :)

as in "Chuck Schumer sure looked like a supercilious li'l prick while he listened to the testimony of a person who lost both her parents to a crazed gunman"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sEYGcXSmpQ]Dr Susan Gratia-Hupp - Survivor of the 1991 Kileen TX Lubys Shooting Massacre - YouTube[/ame]

Remember in 2008 when you guys on the Left made and circulated all those drawings of Sarah Palin gettin' punched in the face? Remember those? You LOVED em right?

Well we need a few showing Chucky Schumer losing a few teeth! :mad:

Remember in 2008 when you guys on the Left made and circulated all those drawings of Sarah Palin gettin' punched in the face? Remember those? You LOVED em right?

Naw.

I remember Sarah Palin spot lighting Gabby Giffords with cross hairs.

Then Gabby Giffords got shot in the face.

True story. :thup:

He IS from NY, a reasonable, intelligent, prosperous state, despite BS RW propaganda. LOL

Now passing registration for assault weapons like hand guns, 7 bullet clip max, and mental health pro's being able to get guns taken away from nutters, TONIGHT. Sounds good to me. What do you fear mongered morons think?

He IS from NY, a reasonable, intelligent, prosperous state, despite BS RW propaganda. LOL

Now passing registration for assault weapons like hand guns, 7 bullet clip max, and mental health pro's being able to get guns taken away from nutters, TONIGHT. Sounds good to me. What do you fear mongered morons think?

As long as the cops have to follow the same rules, fine by me.

Never happen though.

Yup.

Wall Street Journal New York Nears Gun Limits
Wall Street Journal - *11 minutes ago*

ALBANY, N.Y.—Gov. Andrew Cuomo and state lawmakers agreed late Monday on a series of new gun-control laws that would make New York the first state to put new restrictions on firearms after the Newtown, Conn.

50 years hence... or whenever it happens that the shit REALLY hits the fan... and well after your state has reduced your citizens to keeping only pea-shooters, if that... I'm sure that my grandchildren will gladly ship to your grandchildren the means to adequately protect themselves... :)

Yeah that reasonable, intelligent , prosperous state :lol:

Film at 11

article-2262210-16EFC2D9000005DC-299_634x452.jpg

A goateed gunman was caught on CCTV tape moments before shooting a livery-cab driver in The Bronx early on Sunday morning

Gunman caught on camera before he shot Bronx taxi driver | Mail Online

I think the word you might be looking for is supercilious... :)

as in "Chuck Schumer sure looked like a supercilious li'l prick while he listened to the testimony of a person who lost both her parents to a crazed gunman"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sEYGcXSmpQ]Dr Susan Gratia-Hupp - Survivor of the 1991 Kileen TX Lubys Shooting Massacre - YouTube[/ame]

If she'd only had her gun. Her story about how it all went down at Luby's was so moving.

Yup.

Wall Street Journal New York Nears Gun Limits
Wall Street Journal - *11 minutes ago*

ALBANY, N.Y.—Gov. Andrew Cuomo and state lawmakers agreed late Monday on a series of new gun-control laws that would make New York the first state to put new restrictions on firearms after the Newtown, Conn.

So basically I become a 2nd class citizen, where someone who bought a semi automatic rifle before the law can own one, but I cannot.

Where is this equal protection under the law you progressives keep harping about?

Naw.

Here's another true story: a former Des Moines Register columinst calls for the massacre of NRA members and violent acts against Boehner and McConnell

Death Threats in Des Moines: Retired Columnist Wants to Kill NRA Members, Drag GOP Leaders Behind Trucks | NewsBusters

Naw.

yep . metaphors got gabby shot. any pea brained leftist schmuck will tell ya. true story

Forum List

Back