Chuck Schumer.Till This Day,Wont Take Questions Regarding The Wall From The Press.Why?

Choomer can bitch about Trump all he wants, but at least Trump takes questions all the time !!!!

Ok, I'll state the obvious.....
Because there is no defense of not building said wall in terms of National interests, but huge benefit to Democrats if it is there is no border.

it would quickly become obvious the fool and liar that he is.

The Left has the media and with it, the vast majority to dictate the illusion of support for the Left's agenda.
If the media were to become Conservative, their support would collapse as it's strictly a hedonistic agenda of power grabbing based on taking advantage of ignorant, emotional people who have been misled.
Well, why don't all you God loving right wing patriots pay for it? Here ya go. Petition your rep in Washington to have a law passed where you can check off a box on your tax retiurn, & have a portion of your tax returned dedicated to building your precious wall! Your refund may be less but you'll be putting your money where your mouth is. Maybe I'll even donate. And IF you get your wall & when it turns out to be a farce, I'll have the pleasure of laughing in your stupid Trump supporting faces. Oh but wait! You still think Mexico is paying for it, right?

You are 100% correct! We don't need no Goddamned wall. We need more cowbell.

upload_2018-12-22_23-25-26.png

Okay it’s a one in a million shot but maybe Chucky’s afraid he might be asked about previous statements he, the Hildebeast, etc. made in support of border protection vs. the hairs that have since appeared up their asses regarding the issue?

:CryingCow: I have brought up this matter/issue here at least once before. Schumer just talks and talks before congress, and makes up his own facts why a border wall will not stop an invasion/mass immigration, yet, have any of us seen Crying Chuck ask "OK, I have made my comments, I will now take any questions from the press".
Right?

I also mentioned that, well as far as I can recall, Chuck has never spoken in front of a crowd of average/concerned/angry Americans.
Gee, why? Maybe Choomer is Yellow? like a chicken and a mouse?
:cul2: :cow: :eusa_snooty:

Why in the world would Schumer be afraid to walk to a "crowd of average/concerned/angry Americans".
Obviously the Little Trumpsters have seemed to have conveniently forgot the midterms.Trump/GOP pushed hard on the wall and illegal immigration and lost the popular vote 53%-46%.
Every single poll shows Americans do not favor Trump shutting down the government because of money for his wall.
Most Americans don't support building the wall
Poll: Voters would blame Trump, GOP for shutdown
Americans' message to Washington on the looming shutdown: Don't
Voters split over whether to fund Trump’s border wall to avoid government shutdown
QU Poll Release Detail
Maybe a better question is, does Donald Trump have the balls to face a "crowd of average/concerned/angry Americans"? Look at the only crowds he's faced, nothing but Little Trumpsters, which were the only demographic who voted for him.
Why is it that Trump faces only friendly crowds and not crowds of a real cross section of Americana?.

POLL STUNNER: Majority With Trump: Want Wall Built, Migrant Families Deported or Detained

A poll released Sunday by CBS News shows a majority of Americans support a wall being built on the border with Mexico and for migrant families who illegally entered the U.S. to be deported or detained.

The CBS News 2018 Battleground Tracker Poll conducted by YouGov June 21-22 during the midst of the controversy over migrant families and unaccompanied children flooding the southern border shows a shift toward President Trump’s views since a March CBS poll by SSRS showed 60 percent opposed a wall.
Now 51 percent support a wall being built but they are split on whether it can be completed. 32 percent say the wall is a good idea and can probably be completed while another 19 percent say the wall is a good idea that should be tried even if it can’t be completed.

Your Gateway Pundit article is 6 months old.
All the polls I posted are current.
Enough said.

Isn't Schumer some liberal hack self enriched by Gov't hack that no one listens to anyway except the Drooling mindless liberals in that state..............

WHO DAT.

Ok, I'll state the obvious.....
Because there is no defense of not building said wall in terms of National interests, but huge benefit to Democrats if it is there is no border.

it would quickly become obvious the fool and liar that he is.

The Left has the media and with it, the vast majority to dictate the illusion of support for the Left's agenda.
If the media were to become Conservative, their support would collapse as it's strictly a hedonistic agenda of power grabbing based on taking advantage of ignorant, emotional people who have been misled.
Well, why don't all you God loving right wing patriots pay for it? Here ya go. Petition your rep in Washington to have a law passed where you can check off a box on your tax retiurn, & have a portion of your tax returned dedicated to building your precious wall! Your refund may be less but you'll be putting your money where your mouth is. Maybe I'll even donate. And IF you get your wall & when it turns out to be a farce, I'll have the pleasure of laughing in your stupid Trump supporting faces. Oh but wait! You still think Mexico is paying for it, right?
Did you do that with Obamacare? Or, did you want everyone else to pay for your healthcare?
I bet it was the latter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back