Chuck Schumer supports slavery reparations

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The notorious racist demagogue Chuck Schumer gave his support Tuesday to a bill to set up a commission to study reparations. "The disparities in race affect everything, not just the obvious things, but the non-obvious things” like pollution and climate change, Schumer explained.

Wow Chucky has managed to tie slavery to pollution and climate change 150 years after it ended LOL. There are no slaves or any slave owners Chuck. Slavery Reparations is just more disgusting racist demagogue pandering. It’s RACIST. Chuck Schumer is always such a despicable hate monger. Schumer regards the American taxpayers to be his slaves who work to support him.

BTW, Schumer should apologize to pedophilia victims, then return Epstein’s donations and then resign.

'Poison of America': Bill on slavery reparations gains backing from Sen. Chuck Schumer

Schumer ain't to bright if he gets behind that horse shit.

Slavery happened over 150 years ago. There are no living slaves or slave owners.

Reparations my ass.

Here is the problem with this issue---the reparations should be for Jim Crow laws but the dems cannot say they are for Jim Crow laws because the dems created Jim Crow laws. Slavery is too far away in time. There are still blacks alive who lived under Jim Crow.

Reparations will never ever happen. It’s political grandstanding to appease black welfare voters. Which seems really stupid since that is a relatively small group of democrats’ base.

The notorious racist demagogue Chuck Schumer gave his support Tuesday to a bill to set up a commission to study reparations. "The disparities in race affect everything, not just the obvious things, but the non-obvious things” like pollution and climate change, Schumer explained.

Wow Chucky has managed to tie slavery to pollution and climate change 150 years after it ended LOL. There are no slaves or any slave owners Chuck. Slavery Reparations is just more disgusting racist demagogue pandering. It’s RACIST. Chuck Schumer is always such a despicable hate monger. Schumer regards the American taxpayers to be his slaves who work to support him.

BTW, Schumer should apologize to pedophilia victims, then return Epstein’s donations and then resign.

'Poison of America': Bill on slavery reparations gains backing from Sen. Chuck Schumer
Slavery is long gone but the discrimination that came from it has lasted into my lifetime. As for reparations, we've been doing that since the Civil War ended. In fact, the first reparations were proposed by Republicans. Sending a reparations check to anyone is never going to happen but things like affirmative action is a valid form of reparation.

i am still laughing over his voice, i am still convinced that Schumer is 1/2 female woman

Forum List

Back