Chuck Schumer Refuses Congressional Action On Separation

Democrats want to use children as pawns in their political agenda to expand their voter base.
Trump made this mess, fuck your tears

Actually, it's contained within immigration law - and Trump didn't make it. I realize it's been a long time since we've had a president who understands his role in government so your confusion is understandable - dumb, but understandable.

Watch tomorrow Chucky will sue Trump for adverting the laws by Executive Order

Democrats want to use children as pawns in their political agenda to expand their voter base.

Actually, it's contained within immigration law - and Trump didn't make it. I realize it's been a long time since we've had a president who understands his role in government so your confusion is understandable - dumb, but understandable.

So when Trump was blaming the democrats while also taking credit for creating this new policy -- he was lying basically? got it.

and when for the previous few days he was saying that only democrats could fix this problem, he was lying basically? got it

And when he signed the EO to end that policy, he did that because of his passion to enforce the law? got it.

Chuck Schumer said that he will stop any Congressional solution to child separation among immigrants families.

vote-senate.png

Chuck Schumer: Democrats Will Reject Any Legislation to Fix Border Crisis | Breitbart
Well this is a statement of truth and it is the first truth I have heard from Washington in months.

So when Trump was blaming the democrats while also taking credit for creating this new policy -- he was lying basically? got it.

and when for the previous few days he was saying that only democrats could fix this problem, he was lying basically? got it

And when he signed the EO to end that policy, he did that because of his passion to enforce the law? got it.

Ya got nothin' my friend. The problem is not fixed...only legislation will fix it. Trump does have a heart and put a band aid on a issue that the Democrats have for years refused to address. Trump showed the country what is wrong with our immigration law - and just who does or does not want to do their legislative duty.

So yes, it is up to the Democrats to cooperate in a bipartisan manner to permanently close all the loopholes in immigration law. For example the attractive nuisance policy that separates thousands of youngsters each year from their families, many who are teenaged males btw, with the 'promise' of getting to stay in the country...a family separation policy that Chuckie & Co don't seem to mind at all.

TRUMP CAVED!!!!
The coward couldn't take the heat from his childish behavior. He's desperately trying to make it look like it required some sort of signed doccument to rescind his goofy policy. It didn't. He could have stopped it at any time with a phone call.
TRUMP CAVED!!!!

They are now simply going to let the kids stay in the detention center with the parents, you dumb ass.....

The kids won't have to worry about if they will ever see mommy again. I see that as a good thing. Pathetic that you don't.

TRUMP CAVED!!!!
The coward couldn't take the heat from his childish behavior. He's desperately trying to make it look like it required some sort of signed doccument to rescind his goofy policy. It didn't. He could have stopped it at any time with a phone call.
TRUMP CAVED!!!!

They are now simply going to let the kids stay in the detention center with the parents, you dumb ass.....

The kids won't have to worry about if they will ever see mommy again. I see that as a good thing. Pathetic that you don't.
My family is about to become homeless because we can't survive on what the immigrant population is willing to work for.

TRUMP CAVED!!!!
TRUMP CAVED!!!!

My family is about to become homeless because we can't survive on what the immigrant population is willing to work for.

Quit whining and get a job. How long do you expect me to support you? Do you have a car? Do you have AC and a refrigerator? You;re better off than most of the poor people of the world.

Did I get that right? That's the standard right winger response to poor people, isn't it?

Forum List

Back