Chuck Norris Says Newt Can Win FLorida

If Mitt beats Chuck's candidate, what does that mean about Mitt's power?

:eek:

Perhaps the fear that Chuck is harboring is going against the will of The People of South Carolina..... :eusa_think:

<See above posts for 2 you tubes provided by AVG-JOE.>

CAUTION ! :eek: The language is reminiscent of USMB
Well, actually, I attended one of the most beautiful weddings ever given in South Carolina when my brother-in-law married a sweet southern belle and daughter of a Navy Captain. The South Carolina I remember from that day was a lovely and refined place and home of the nation's oldest maintained garden that dates back to the seventeenth century and today is run by over 20 professional horticultural scientists and 100 master gardener volunteers ..

And South Carolina beaches are among the world's finest...

South Carolina's Clemson University has a wonderful 265-acre botanical gardens:

It is a state that has a broad spectrum of Americans and is a most gracious state with a lot of educational and recreational activities for American families. :)

I assure you Miss Becki, no more disrespect was intended to the fine people of The Great State of South Carolina than what is usually dished out in 'Saturday Night Live' style humor and mock wagers between state and local politicians over sporting events for beer and other prizes.

I am a simple reporter in this game of world domination among history's shrinking line up of men so bold as to seek the title.

Vote for Newt or Chuckie may be knocking on your door.

:lol:

InsuredbySW.jpg

Damn I miss him :(

Don't be hard on yourself, Bro' - Bruce Lee was a difficult li'l fucker to hit.

and in an interview long ago with Norris.....he said Lee was one of the fastest punchers and kickers he has ever seen......

That's the problem. If a guy is a faster puncher and kicker then you..change tactics. Mine was a body slam to the concrete followed by mashing the head into the floor.

Ah..those were the days.

:eusa_shhh:

Don't be hard on yourself, Bro' - Bruce Lee was a difficult li'l fucker to hit.

and in an interview long ago with Norris.....he said Lee was one of the fastest punchers and kickers he has ever seen......

That's the problem. If a guy is a faster puncher and kicker then you..change tactics. Mine was a body slam to the concrete followed by mashing the head into the floor.

Ah..those were the days.

:eusa_shhh:

one of the reasons Bruce learned Wrestling......

Texas Ranger...with a walker. The dye job on the beard is really getting hilarious.
Yep. dyes are hilarious, aren't they candycorn. :) For example, to make butterfingers you have to meltdown candycorn first to get the color right. Peanut-free butterfinger recipe

/ducking and running :lmao:

Attachments

• $Candy Corn a.jpg
    $Candy Corn a.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 64
  • $Candy corn melt.jpg
    $Candy corn melt.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 79
  • $candy corn peanut-free butterfingers.jpg
    $candy corn peanut-free butterfingers.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Romney's replay of Tom Brokaw's clip, is most damaging to Newt.

I saw that one here in FL - first time through I wondered when Brokaw went to work for FOX. By the time my half-hour story was over, I was sick of that ad and several others.

Forum List

Back