Chuck Norris read the bill

HOLY SHIT!

I woke up this morning only to find that my GARDEN GNOME IS GONE! Obamacare has GONE TOO FAR! I looked the other way when water started dehydrating from my fish tanks. I made excuses when I had to change the oil in my car this year. TWICE. But Barrack Heusein Obama CAN'T just walk in and steal my fucking GARDEN GNOME! Who the fuck does he think he IS? Doesn't he understand FREEDOM? the LIBERTY to put a ceramic fey creature beside a row of BELL PEPPERS? I bet he PUT those fucking caterpillars on my tomato plants too. I tellya, if the leaves turn from green to brown this fall it's going to ignite more outrage than we've seen since the LA Riots.

HOLY SHIT!

I woke up this morning only to find that my GARDEN GNOME IS GONE! Obamacare has GONE TOO FAR! I looked the other way when water started dehydrating from my fish tanks. I made excuses when I had to change the oil in my car this year. TWICE. But Barrack Heusein Obama CAN'T just walk in and steal my fucking GARDEN GNOME! Who the fuck does he think he IS? Doesn't he understand FREEDOM? the LIBERTY to put a ceramic fey creature beside a row of BELL PEPPERS? I bet he PUT those fucking caterpillars on my tomato plants too. I tellya, if the leaves turn from green to brown this fall it's going to ignite more outrage than we've seen since the LA Riots.
OMG, he's a "Gnome Grabber" on top of everything else. Will he stop at nothing?

he lied then.

and YOU DIDN'T read it, not even the section on it beginning on 838....it says it modifies the plan already in place and it SAYS it is VOLUNTARY....for those who REQUEST the help...

sheesh!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? WHY OH WHY don't any of you actually read the bill and decipher what these sections mean instead of taking the word of FOOLS and LIARS?

Why?

I just don't get the laziness of all of you or the LACK of real concern, that you can't take the time to read the bill on these things that you SUPPOSEDLY have concern over?

Care

New Topics

Forum List

Back