Chuck Norris read the bill

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Dirty secret No. 1 in Obamacare is about the government's coming into homes and usurping parental rights over child care and development.

It's outlined in sections 440 and 1904 of the House bill (Page 838), under the heading "home visitation programs for families with young children and families expecting children." The programs (provided via grants to states) would educate parents on child behavior and parenting skills.

The bill says that the government agents, "well-trained and competent staff," would "provide parents with knowledge of age-appropriate child development in cognitive, language, social, emotional, and motor domains ... modeling, consulting, and coaching on parenting practices," and "skills to interact with their child to enhance age-appropriate development."

Chuck Norris : Dirty Secret No. 1 in Obamacare - Townhall.com

Now the government want to put a second group of federal inspector in your home this and federal inspector making sure your domicile is up to snuff environmentally .

No no encroachment going on.

:rofl:

yea dude.. because there are no "parents" that would benefit from such a thing.. Seriously.. your type love wire taps but read a little too much into providing parenting help. Sad, really.

Dirty secret No. 1 in Obamacare is about the government's coming into homes and usurping parental rights over child care and development.

It's outlined in sections 440 and 1904 of the House bill (Page 838), under the heading "home visitation programs for families with young children and families expecting children." The programs (provided via grants to states) would educate parents on child behavior and parenting skills.

The bill says that the government agents, "well-trained and competent staff," would "provide parents with knowledge of age-appropriate child development in cognitive, language, social, emotional, and motor domains ... modeling, consulting, and coaching on parenting practices," and "skills to interact with their child to enhance age-appropriate development."

Now the government want to put a second group of federal inspector in your home this and federal inspector making sure your domicile is up to snuff environmentally .

I see it as a loop-hole to end Home Schooling.

Notice how government agents are OUTSIDE the quotation marks? :cuckoo:

These are services to be provided by medical professionals that already exist and are already paid for by most families' current health insurance plan. This language is in the bill as a provision of care TO BE COVERED by the government option. Not to be provided by "government agents".

These are services to be provided by medical professionals that already exist and are already paid for by most families' current health insurance plan. This language is in the bill as a provision of care TO BE COVERED by the government option. Not to be provided by "government agents".
Too bad, I was hoping I'd have Obama for my own personal babysitter. :redface:

The bill (HR II) is on-line. That page (page 838) is correct. Quote from page 844, "‘(iv) monitor fidelity of program implementation to ensure that services are delivered according to the specified model;"

That is not outside the quotation marks, oh how I wish it was.

Obama is going to outlaw babysitters and replace them with da borg. Chuck Norris says so.

Chuck didn't have to read the bill ....he gave it a nasty look and it read itself to him!

Last edited:
birther-fun.JPG

If Chuck Norris's career wasn't already dead
this would probably kill it.

The bill (HR II) is on-line. That page (page 838) is correct. Quote from page 844, "‘(iv) monitor fidelity of program implementation to ensure that services are delivered according to the specified model;"

That is not outside the quotation marks, oh how I wish it was.

:lol: Soooooo....? Would you prefer the fidelity of the program was NOT monitored to ensure the services are delivered according to the specified model???

OMFG :eek:. Isn't it nice how the government "would educate parents on child behavior and parenting skills." Isn't that great? I can't believe any freedom-loving person would ever allow something like this to happen. Oh wait. NO freedom-loving person would ever allow this to happen.

God knows an intellectual giant like Pelosi is who I want raising my children.

No one said anything about stomping into your house and raising your chillins. The drama queen nature of you people crack me up. As if Nancy fucking Piosi is going to walk into your kitchen and drink your milk strait from the fucking carton. Seriously.

"well-trained and competent staff," would "provide parents with knowledge of age-appropriate child development in cognitive, language, social, emotional, and motor domains ... modeling, consulting, and coaching on parenting practices," and "skills to interact with their child to enhance age-appropriate development."

You know......this is a good thing. You would think so too if you needed it. The state I live in provided it when my third child was born 3 months premature. She was/is fine, but having someone assess her progress was comforting and if I ever had any questions I had a resource. They suggested learning strategies and provided toys that helped to stimulate her development. When it was time for kindergarten her file went to the school and her prematurity was taken into account and she still receives extra help and monitoring and the information can be used to help other children in the program. A lot of advancements have been made in improving the success with preemies, but the post natal development phase is an entirely different field. The nervous system is the last thing that gets "hooked up" so to speak, as a baby develops in utero and the effects of a premature birth can widely vary.

As I said, this was my third child and I had a good idea what benchmarks were considered normal but I appreciated it greatly. When you have a child that spends 2 months in the NICU your world kind of seems to stand still and it is a trying time. You are hyper vigilant [or a least I was] you constantly check to see if they are breathing, for one thing, since bradycardias are a fact in the NICU and it takes a while to get over it. I craved information of any kind that would make me more aware of what was going on. I hope I am not unusual in that regard.

Chuck Norris can STFU.

God knows an intellectual giant like Pelosi is who I want raising my children.

No one said anything about stomping into your house and raising your chillins. The drama queen nature of you people crack me up. As if Nancy fucking Piosi is going to walk into your kitchen and drink your milk strait from the fucking carton. Seriously.

:rofl:

Right, the government IS NOT providing the medical care or usurping parental rights. Licensed medical providers ALREADY provide these types of services to families and the programs are monitored by private for profit insurance corporations like Blue Cross / Blue Shield, for example. These SAME medical providers will provide the same standard of care to their patients under the government insurance option...That's all this means.

nooo no no.. Obama is going to personally sneak into your house like a fucking ninja and steal all of your monopoly money and property cards. THEN, he's going to put a condensated water glass down on your coffee table.. WITHOUT A COASTER! Ever wonder why some people have christmas lights up in July? It's because Obamacare forces people to keep them up. For real. People would stop getting hang nails and Food would not spoil if Obama would just but out of our lives.

nooo no no.. Obama is going to personally sneak into your house like a fucking ninja and steal all of your monopoly money and property cards. THEN, he's going to put a condensated water glass down on your coffee table.. WITHOUT A COASTER! Ever wonder why some people have christmas lights up in July? It's because Obamacare forces people to keep them up. For real. People would stop getting hang nails and Food would not spoil if Obama would just but out of our lives.

Could you turn down the scale some and explain why the federal government need to intrude more than it already does in the daily working of people homes?

Could you turn down the scale some and explain why the federal government need to intrude more than it already does in the daily working of people homes?

By "intrude" do you mean someone taking notice when a kid comes to school with a broken fucking nose and bruises shaped like a wire hanger? This isn't 1903. Pretending that parents become experts in parenting the second a baby drops from a vagina is pretty retarded. We have a LOT of shitty parents. parents who NEED a fair amount of direction and supportive guidance. If you want to teach your kid mulitiplication using Noah's Ark then so be it. The rampant "hOLY SHIT THERES A DEMOCRAT UNDER MY BED" silliness is pretty fucking ridiculous.

New Topics

Forum List

Back