Chuck Norris: Public health care would have killed Baby Jesus

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009
Rawstory 12-18-09
Movie star and Mike Huckabee booster Chuck Norris has dragged the "War on Christmas" into the health care debate.
Norris has penned an article in which he suggests that Jesus Christ would have been among many "great souls" who would have been "erased from history" had a health plan similar to the one proposed by the Democrats

norris-virgin-birth.jpg

Norris: Obamacare would've killed baby Jesus

chuck_norris_christmas.jpg

I thought Chuck was going to keep quiet after ole Huck let that killer out........

[SIZE=+1]Christian Handjobs go Postal[/SIZE]
O'Reilly defines Koreshmas for the ditto-sheep
Link
Excerpt:
If it's December, then there must be frost in the air, gingerbread in the oven, and ... right on time, Bill O'Reilly and the other defenders of Christmas bemoaning the prevalence of "Happy Holidays" - rather than "Merry Christmas" - greetings. There's a war on Christmas, O'Reilly recently reminded viewers, driven by those who "loathe the baby Jesus." This season, a holiday-dÉcor company is marketing the CHRIST-mas Tree, a bushy artificial tree with a giant cross where the trunk should be. And Focus on the Handjob is continuing its Stand for Christmas campaign to highlight the offenses of Christmas-denying retailers. The campaign was launched, according to its website, because "citizens across the nation were growing dissatisfied with the tendency of corporations to omit references to Christmas from holiday promotions.

I guess old Chuck forgot that a fucking ANGEL came to Mary and told her that her baby was the son of GOD. I think, under those circumstances, you don't get an abortion.

And Mary was married to Joseph at the time.

Such is the peril of a gym equipment salesman trying to swim at the deep end of the thought pool.

Rawstory 12-18-09
Movie star and Mike Huckabee booster Chuck Norris has dragged the "War on Christmas" into the health care debate.

Norris has penned an article in which he suggests that Jesus Christ would have been among many "great souls" who would have been "erased from history" had a health plan similar to the one proposed by the Democrats

here's another good one

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2CaBR3z85c[/ame]

Rawstory 12-18-09

pssssst. He is a republican. Nuff said.

Jesus was a miraculous healer, wouldn't he be able to service himself (as wrong as that sounds)?

I wonder if Mr. Norris thought that out.

WTF was Jesus have to do with Yule?

I didn't know everyone in America was Catholic

If I saw Chuck in real life I'd say, "Hey, Mr. Healthcare Expert, under our current healthcare system we're currently ranked somewhere in the low 30s in infant mortality rates. Why don't you contact Gov. Mooseburgers and see if you can get on her ticket in 2012, since you're both operating from the same lame playbook!"

*This would be through a bullhorn, about 200 feet away, wearing good running shoes, after I've finally quit smoking, after I've taken up jogging for a few months and after I've made sure to fully evacuate my bowels.

If I saw Chuck in real life I'd say, "Hey, Mr. Healthcare Expert, under our current healthcare system we're currently ranked somewhere in the low 30s in infant mortality rates. Why don't you contact Gov. Mooseburgers and see if you can get on her ticket in 2012, since you're both operating from the same lame playbook!"

*This would be through a bullhorn, about 200 feet away, wearing good running shoes, after I've finally quit smoking, after I've taken up jogging for a few months and after I've made sure to fully evacuate my bowels.

hey Daddy Starbucks
If you are talking about the UN stats

Did you know the US counts Miscarriages or spontaneous abortions in the infant mortality rate while other countries don't?

In fact, most don't count any infants until they have survived full birth

Oh well such more for stats-
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

hey Daddy Starbucks
If you are talking about the UN stats

Did you know the US counts Miscarriages or spontaneous abortions in the infant mortality rate while other countries don't?

In fact, most don't count any infants until they have survived full birth

Oh well such more for stats-
:eusa_whistle:

Well, I guess I gotta give you a point there, if true, cuz I didn't know that.

And then I'm gonna take away half a point for calling me Daddy Starbucks cuz not all libs go there or even care to go there and I'm one of them.

☭proletarian☭;1841769 said:
the US counts Miscarriages or spontaneous abortions in the infant mortality rate while other countries don't?
source?

Well, my source was this:

List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It includes both the UN and CIA stats. The UN side, btw, also includes under-5 mortality rates, where the US is also pretty low in ranking.

The UN stats are from 2006 while the US's are from earlier this year.

New Topics

Forum List

Back