Chuck Norris Presidential Endorsement

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Okay, this one was a bit unusual.

Chuck Norris, who writes a regular opinion column, wrote this:

For my wife, Gena, and I, we sincerely believe former Speaker Newt Gingrich is the answer to most of those questions and deserves our endorsement and vote.

We agree with our friend and governor of the great state of Texas, Rick Perry, when he suspended his campaign and endorsed Gingrich, that Newt “has the heart of a conservative reformer.” We believe Newt’s experience, leadership, knowledge, wisdom, faith and even humility to learn from his failures (personal and public) can return America to her glory days. And he is the best man left on the battlefield who is able to outwit, outplay and outlast Obama and his campaign machine.

I’m tired of watching our country being torn to shreds by those who think the answer is more government debt and control. I’m tired of being in bondage to a tax system that robs U.S. citizens like the king of England did before the Revolution. I’m tired of watching our sovereignty being sold by foreign loans and loose borders. And I will not sit back and merely watch this decay and degradation of the U.S. and then hand it over to my children and grandchildren to deal with.

That is why Gena and I have committed the rest of our lives to help Old Glory rise again to her heights of splendor. And that is why we are endorsing and standing with Newt Gingrich, because we believe he can lead all of us who have committed to the same.

If you’re ready to keep fighting the good fight and once and for all restore our republic, then I invite you to join my wife, Gena, and I by endorsing, rallying behind and voting for Newt Gingrich as GOP nominee and then president of the United States.

There's an endorsement you don't see in every Presidential race.

My endorsement for president

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc&feature=fvwp&NR=1]OMG WHO THE HELL CARES! - YouTube[/ame]

When I need some celebrity to tell me how to vote, I'll ask said celebrity. Why the hell they feel the need to 'endorse' someone is beyond me.

He has the proven abilities to lead and he can shore up the base. Maybe after the libertarian's get done, they can join us in supporting him as the nominee (they're kinda busy with the show down @ the terminal -Rand vs. The Man). I think everyone understands we need to get on with the business of conducting the symphony of our federated republican society. So's we can all remain freer longer and keep the left from gettin airy a bit sronger... or whatever...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back